Author Topic: Looking for a quality Building Clan  (Read 2210 times)

Hey there.  Are there any building clans that are in need of a job or clan project?  I'm looking for a building clan that makes high quality builds.  Your clan will get credit for the build.  My plan is to host it on a dedicated public server.  Please reply if interested, or send me a PM.

If I am breaking any forum rules let me know.  I'm new to the forums (been playing BL for a while though).

Sincerely,
Sam Fisher

P.S. If you were wondering, I have blueprints for the build.

Our clan is a nice one,  we have a dedi clan build server too.

BAN is pretty good as far as space clans go. I would recommend either [C] or maybe even [K]rypt

If my clan was up again, I would recommend that.

inb4 "OMGOMGOMGOMG JOIN MAI CLAN JOINIT JOINIT JOINIT JOINIT" 10 page spam

Also, iEvent is a good one, IMO.

BAN is pretty good as far as space clans go. I would recommend either [C] or maybe even [K]rypt
If you can put up with the negativity the clan brings

[UGN] will be available for apping in a few days or so, we are constructing a new ship ourselves, you can view it Here

In related news:

I will be hosting my ship on my server tomorrow, SamFisher. At around maybe 12:30 or so. Come to it if you wish to see more of what we have been doing.

Sorry honey, i can't feed you right now.
You're quite horrible at this.

How about both of you just shut the forget up and not even acknowledge you both exist.

join no clan

remain PURE

Not looking to join a clan. Just seeing if there is a building clan interested in helping me with a project.

Not looking to join a clan. Just seeing if there is a building clan interested in helping me with a project.
[/quote
We messaged each other back and forth, but you never posted in the clan thread or gave these 'blueprints' you've referenced.

[/quote
We messaged each other back and forth, but you never posted in the clan thread or gave these 'blueprints' you've referenced.

I've started the project.  I might just set up a dedi server (hopefully it works) sometime after Thanksgiving.  Then we can work on it.  If there is a way I can get you the blueprints, let me know.