Author Topic: Abstractia (Continuation of old topic)  (Read 592 times)

A continuation of the old topic (view here).

11/23/2010
I've decided to start working on this again partially, but I'm still a bit busy with schoolwork and all that, I may not make another background until sometime next year, unless I find time to squeeze another background in.

I've updated the license, again. It's more BSD-like now.

I made this new topic because the other one was too old to update.

This is Abstractia. As the name suggests, all the backgrounds in this pack will be abstract. I plan to make a minimum of at least five backgrounds for this pack. Ideas and suggestions are always welcome, feel free to post them.

Goal progress: 3/5

The Abstractia Background Pack 0.4 (ZIP):

This ZIP contains multiple varieties of both Abstractia One and Two, besides the two "standard" ones shown below.

Abstractia One:

Abstractia Two:

Abstractia Three:

I hereby release all backgrounds in the Abstractia name/pack under these licenses:
Abstractia License
ERRORs United Public License
GNU General Public License

By using these backgrounds, you agree to at least one of the above license agreements.
You may choose the license of your choice.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2010, 03:00:30 PM by Miga »

I hereby release all backgrounds in the Abstractia name/pack under this license:
Abstractia License

By using these backgrounds, you agree to the above license agreement.
"You may use the ERRORs United Public License, version 1.0 or later, instead of this license."

I can't find anything about that, though. (on the site or on Google)

"You may use the ERRORs United Public License, version 1.0 or later, instead of this license."

I can't find anything about that, though. (on the site or on Google)

This is a license I used for anybody who wants to use any images I created in their software/projects/whatever at school, I never added a link because whatever I combined it with usually consisted of both the Abstractia license and EUPL license.

http://errorsunited.byethost5.com/eu-pl.html

Generally, anything under Abstractia 1.4 is tri-licensed under the AL1.4/EUPL1.0/GPLv3, so you could use it under this license if you wanted, instead of the AL1.4 or EUPL1.0:

http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html
« Last Edit: November 24, 2010, 03:01:02 PM by Miga »

I personally think they'd look a lot better if they had more 'effects' (and I mean this in the best possible way) on the actual lines themselves, maybe so they looked like lasers or something, so they're more interesting. I still like them though, Miga. :)

I personally think they'd look a lot better if they had more 'effects' (and I mean this in the best possible way) on the actual lines themselves, maybe so they looked like lasers or something, so they're more interesting. I still like them though, Miga. :)
The third one (which isn't showing, have to reupload it somewhere else when I get back...) was inspired by very colorful lasers.