Author Topic: Movies you shouldn't see  (Read 3744 times)

Post movies here that are just a waste of your time so other forumer's don't waste their time.  I'm not even talking "it's worth a rent" movies, I'm talking " don't see this crap" movies.

I'll start off with The Expendables
Expected it to be awesome with the team it had going but it was just bad.   The writing was just horribly cheesy, the action scenes weren't even that great, they just had something lacking in a lot of them... they felt staged or something.

Any other ones we all should skip?

« Last Edit: November 26, 2010, 10:15:23 PM by Jay the Cartoonist »

Yes, do not watch barney movies.

Left 4 Head

The twilight series
New karate kid

Left 4 Head

The twilight series
New karate kid

I thought the new karate kid was alright, they kinda bombed it by playing Justin Beiber though

Left 4 Head

The twilight seriesNew karate kid

Twilights loving epic.

i thought he was doing something else with the umbrella  :cookieMonster:

"The Lottery Ticket" That movie loving SUCKED

I'm also gonna add Grown Ups

Idk what it is lately about movies but they grab these casts full of actors that get you in the theater and then they bomb the movie.

Post movies here that are just a waste of your time so other forumer's don't waste their time.  I'm not even talking "it's worth a rent" movies, I'm talking " don't see this crap" movies.

I'll start off with The Expendables
Expected it to be awesome with the team it had going but it was just bad.   The writing was just horribly cheesy, the action scenes weren't even that great, they just had something lacking in a lot of them... they felt staged or something.

Any other ones we all should skip?

Saw it right before the thread Expendables sucked so bad.

I enjoyed the Expendables, didn't think I would like it because they took a lot of action movie stars and put them in, but there was some stuff in there that I didn't like, such as Terry Crews with the AA-12 having a drum mag which holds 20 +1 as he was firing down the hallway I counted more then 21 shots.