Author Topic: AutoBridge V1.2  (Read 27649 times)

Stop downloading this I think I found a mal script in the addon or some sort of back door in it someone check too.

*sigh* I made my first trench wars and I had to start kicking people because they refused to stop cheating with this lol

*sigh* I made my first trench wars and I had to start kicking people because they refused to stop cheating with this lol
say /autobridge disable

Cca messed with this add on it has a back door that enables him control over your server somehow thats how hes "hacking"your servers.

i know that, but then it disables your light...

Type "/light WHATEVER" The WHATEVER can be anything. As long as there is something there, the light will work.

Cca messed with this add on it has a back door that enables him control over your server somehow thats how hes "hacking"your servers.

I'll look into it someday, but I don't think so. If so... Truce, check it.

Edit: I see nothing harmful in this. You're delusional, Cca pretends like there's backdoors all the time and it always turns out to be him getting others or hosts to do stuff.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2010, 01:06:27 AM by MegaScientifical »

Edit: I see nothing harmful in this. You're delusional, Cca pretends like there's backdoors all the time and it always turns out to be him getting others or hosts to do stuff.

Yeah, this copy of it doesn't have anything harmful added into it. Cca's just pretending.
No evals, no accidental isAdmin setting, and even no references to a $Pref::Server::*.

WOW! This is my ABSOLUTE FAV ADDON! 5 COOKIE 4 U!  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

Yeah, this copy of it doesn't have anything harmful added into it. Cca's just pretending.
No evals, no accidental isAdmin setting, and even no references to a $Pref::Server::*.
You check his version?
Its on some other Board but I cant seem to find it,not many people have that version
he claims to have made it possible to use any brick for auto brick instead of a 4x4 block
only the people that have that one might be affected.Also note there isn't just one auto bridge mod as you think,hes a script kiddie he probably just did what they did with the air drop supply mod,or just copy and pasted a script.

I wish someone would re-script it to be client-sided and have its own keybind.  I would, but I can't script.

This actually wasn't just for giggles; it accomplished two things. One, it prevents people from building on it and changing its properties, which was a bit inconvinient when you moved and lost all the properties. I didn't want to have to add extra code to preserve the properties, because it wasn't the goal of the mod. Two, if you save a build and people were on Autobridges (admins can disable them temporarily though), you can clear BL_ID:1337's bricks when you load to get rid of the bridges.

Also, a fact people don't seem to know: Typing /light with something after it will use the light like normal, since Autobridge takes over the command. So you could type /light 1, /light real, or even /light asdfghjkl, and you'd get your light as expected. However, this doesn't always work if there are other mods that utilize the light key (T+T weapons is a popular one), because they didn't expect something to be put after /light.

Thanks for telling me that.

You check his version?
Its on some other Board but I cant seem to find it,not many people have that version
he claims to have made it possible to use any brick for auto brick instead of a 4x4 block
only the people that have that one might be affected.Also note there isn't just one auto bridge mod as you think,hes a script kiddie he probably just did what they did with the air drop supply mod,or just copy and pasted a script.

And why are you calling the same problems on this clean version? Trying to eliminate all the real versions so Cca's version can pop up more often?

I wish someone would re-script it to be client-sided and have its own keybind.  I would, but I can't script.

This can't be clientside because it's floating bricks, builds fast, and moves your player up as you walk. The server would need these applied first.

This can't be clientside because it's floating bricks, builds fast, and moves your player up as you walk. The server would need these applied first.
Bawww...  :c

Also, Truce, can you make another version of it to be Admin only?

Bawww...  :c

Also, Truce, can you make another version of it to be Admin only?

It would be better if it was a toggle in the Add-On for this, but Truce isn't the one officially releasing this. The OP is the one giving this out in the Add-Ons forum, Truce only sporadically releases it around the forums.

Type "/light WHATEVER" The WHATEVER can be anything. As long as there is something there, the light will work.

... WHAT EVER LIGHT IS, TURNS ON THIS DAM ADDON !
look at the script !

... WHAT EVER LIGHT IS, TURNS ON THIS DAM ADDON !
look at the script !

What the hell are you going on about?