Author Topic: New Name Thoughts  (Read 2016 times)

Ok so I recently changed my Ingame Name to "ToxicWaffle"

Any Thoughts on this Name?

Don't forget radioactive syrup. :cookieMonster:


waffle so randum XDXDXD

Is it Possible to get a Name change on the Forums?

Is it Possible to get a Name change on the Forums?
Yes. You must ask Badspot for it.

I used to be Uranium Bucket

Ok so I recently changed my Ingame Name to "ToxicWaffle"

Any Thoughts on this Name?
u so original


Just because a song involving both the Waffle and Pancakes became an internet phenomenon thanks to Jewtube and myspace doesn't mean it will make you cool by having it in your name.

 Use a better name, come up with original content, and stop being stupid.

I actually did come up with it...

I actually did come up with it...

Just because you used little brainpower to conceive a name that doesn't even make sense doesn't mean it has to be original.

I could go on Blockland and change my name to MasterCheif2 and it would still be unoriginal even though I thought it up


How is it Unorignal, I mean part of the name is because it Fits the color scheme of my Avatar.

How is it Unorignal, I mean part of the name is because it Fits the color scheme of my Avatar.
Waffle == delicious

Your avatar isn't delicious