136 (55.7%)
No
29 (11.9%)
Couple of them have been made
26 (10.7%)
Support
53 (21.7%)

Total Members Voted: 244

Author Topic: TRON Add-ons  (Read 59707 times)

How about some of those tron items for Blockland? Like the Tron light disc. The player would throw it at another player, and would bounce off walls, and would take 25% of the players health away, depending on where it hits him. Also, the Tron light Bike and The Light Car. They would both be black, but whatever color you paint it the vehicle spawn, is the color the car lines turn. The Light car would be a 2 seater vehicle, and would go reasonably fast. The Light bike would be a single seater, and the player would lay down on it, with both hands on the handle bars. The tron light, while moving, would leave a Light/Vapor trail behind*the vehicle depending on the color or the spawn Brick.
Pictures:

Tron light disc

Tron Light Bike

Tron Light Car

*, like so

« Last Edit: December 03, 2010, 03:22:30 PM by The Doctor »

All I'd WANT would be the light car.

All I'd WANT would be the light car.
/agree

Oh, but I also like that disk. >.>

Nothing, this is a topic about tron addons. I just wanted to show you theres a decal if you want it.

Nothing, this is a topic about tron addons. I just wanted to show you theres a decal if you want it.
Yeah, the suits awesome. I wanna see the move though, I've been watching trailers.

Probably won't happen, the models would have to be waaaaay to high polly to look good.

I want the OLD tron stuff.
None of that shiny stuff, the classic coolbro stuff with that matte grey and simple colors, aswell as less polys (I think).

I want the OLD tron stuff.
None of that shiny stuff, the classic coolbro stuff with that matte grey and simple colors, aswell as less polys (I think).
pix?

Requested awhile ago. Please make.

100% yes. The lightcycle would be awesome.