136 (55.7%)
No
29 (11.9%)
Couple of them have been made
26 (10.7%)
Support
53 (21.7%)

Total Members Voted: 244

Author Topic: TRON Add-ons  (Read 59794 times)

Yeah, but the cycle stick needs to be a weapon cause in the movie it showed that the guy would open the stick and transform it to a cycle. The light can only br enabled by admin so the server doesn't lag. Disk would be good for Disk TDM's

Dont let it die! were reaching the peak of this topic!

Double bump because i can.

My idea for the light disk:

The handling would work just like Takato14's Z-Saber, where the disk will remain on your Blockhead's back when the disk is equipped. When you use left click, (Or whatever you have your attack key assigned as...) your Blockhead will both take the disk of its back and throw it. The disk will ricochet of walls, floors and ceilings, and after a few seconds, the disk will automaticly home into and return back to the thrower. The disk should also be a one-hit kill.

Work it HARDA make it BETTA do it FASTA makes us STRONGA

Someone should also make the classic lightcycle as well as the Tron Legacy design. The classic one should make 90 degree turns and the Tron Legacy one should do proper curves.

Complete list of Tron add-ons I want:

Lightcycle vehicle

Classic Lightcycle vehicle - the lightcycle as it appeared in the original Tron, which does instant 90 degree turns.

Light Runner vehicle

Light Disc - would work just like I explained earlier in this thread.

Recogniser vehicle

Tron death script - makes the player shatter like glass when they die. Quite like that blood mod that everybody hates, but less hatible.

Bit playertype - I just think they're kinda cute.

Flying light vehicle things - you know what I mean. The flying vehicles Clu and the others chased the good guys in.

Tron brick-texture pack

P.S. Don't let this thread die! We're so close!
« Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 05:43:42 PM by Isaac Fox »