Author Topic: Cursor Invisible - an addicting flash game  (Read 1025 times)

Use the tab and enter key?
No, far easier than that.

I only stopped because well... try imagining 3989 discs on the screen at once... on a crappy computer.

Holy christ people. I still can't get higher that 154. Am I going too fast? :I
I think I rely on the little "explosion" it makes when ever you click and then move my mouse around based on that, if i lose the location of the mouse by going too slow then I fail really quickly.

I actually got over 700 before I got bored, I told my momma 15 years of computer gaming would pay off some day!

I think I rely on the little "explosion" it makes when ever you click and then move my mouse around based on that, if i lose the location of the mouse by going too slow then I fail really quickly.
That 3985 was from cheating, because I don't think I could actually click that many times in about a minute.

237, clicked just next to a disc. :c
Is my best, and yeah... barely missed. lol

i cheated by using my wii, getting a score of 300 or so before getting bored.

Playing at 5x speed on fullscreen to see how far I could get... I realized that hitting one doesn't reset the time, it just increases it. You gotta be a mad motherforgeter to get a high score like that.

Also only mouse, no cheating lol

I got my highest score manually. But I'm just pro

Nah, I just have good hand-eye coordination.

Nah, I just have good hand-eye coordination.
Same I got around 1400-1500 i forget. I also have really good reflexes.

Now try at 5x speed. :)

Highest I got was 66.

wtf i can only get the first 3 ones and when the others appear its game over
wtf
oh nevermind got it
« Last Edit: December 04, 2010, 12:10:58 PM by tikitai »