Author Topic: Firework pack  (Read 793 times)

Hey Olaf here, was just thinking wouldn't fireworks be a great idea? like small grenades but with a burning fuse they just stay on the ground and explode after 3 secs (causing almost no radius player/brick damage)

maby a lighter animation?

And how about a some air fireworks, you just put the rocket in the bottle and light it, the model will stay there for about 4 seconds and after that it shoots a projectile in the air, removing the model? (a little more damage to players/brick if the projectile might hit something)

Someone made a fireworks projectile pack, but no one has made a carriable firework before.
/support

there is already a firework pack

I like the idea of the  carriable firework. It sounds like fun. They should also make a carriable firework with a fuse on it and a lighter that enables you to light it when you click on the fuse with the lighter in your hand :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: Cookies 4 u =)

No, just no.

Since when is the answer always

''No just no''

Since you live in a country where they don't got fireworks? or are you just Trolling?

?
Khoz, try softening the edges that are horizontal in the bulgy bit. I think you might like the effect it gives. Keep the long vertical edges hard of course though.

I'd make some firework items, that you'd carry around and light off.

A tool might be nice, but other than that, there is already a very good firework pack on rtb.

But good idea!