Author Topic: Parachute and Dirtbike  (Read 6907 times)

Stevey1000 awsome model i love it :cookieMonster:

instead of dirtbike, bmx! same ways of skiiness

The Slopes + A pair of skis = Stunts.

Plenty of small jumps for you to use and you can flip in air - I can do a 360o sometimes and stay up. (Keybind Look Up, Look Down, Turn Left and Turn Right and hold them keys while falling)

I think someone was making a mod where the skis could accelerate/etc while you're stopped, too, for better stunts.

Here, I made some incomplete commands for parachuting. I just need a premade script with the parachute item, and I need to add something to it's onuse...but currently, when you use it, your appearance get's all messed up. :|

I'll work on it I guess...

it turns you into a crazy chinese warlord with ski's for feet

k, I made the Parachute script. It works perfect.
If someone can make a model for me...thats all ready...I'll add my (and Nitramj's :P) commands into it! (Then release it :D)
« Last Edit: March 10, 2007, 12:29:43 PM by Aloshi »

i hope you continue onward with these projects because noone ever does and some ideas are magnificant! looking forward to jumping from the moon!

Great work guys, you turned a (Thought to be lame) suggestion into a reality.

Not quite. I just need a model...and some tips on changing around the images. :/

for like when ur in a plane with someone and you jump out because using the jets are not fun enough to hit the ground and a dirtbike for stunts and tricks off ramps and stuff their just suggestions but i think the game would be more fun with them
some one alrady made a parachute. its in the addons i have it...
« Last Edit: March 26, 2007, 08:25:17 AM by RyanCapes »

Lets see your about 3 weeks too late. Check the Post dates.

fishpen0

Well, may not be a dirtbike but its a step in the right direction...

http://www.blockland.us/smf/index.php?topic=14330.30