Author Topic: Parachute and Dirtbike  (Read 6944 times)

for like when ur in a plane with someone and you jump out because using the jets are not fun enough to hit the ground and a dirtbike for stunts and tricks off ramps and stuff their just suggestions but i think the game would be more fun with them
« Last Edit: March 06, 2007, 04:11:30 PM by PrisonEscapee »

I like the dirt bike idea, but I find the parachute pointless, this isn't a flight simulator or a FPS shooter where you need to activate your parachute when jumping out of a plane.

Also, if some one is going to make a dirt bike, I think it would be awesome if you could move around and control it while in mid-air, like the skis.

i thought the parachute was kinda pointless and the dirtbike i was shootin for more controllin it in the air would be awsome pulling some sweet stunts and the hads actually touch the handlebars

well i like both ideas but the parichuet make it a hang glider. this would be more practicle, and blocklandish. Plus we get the gliding effect youd get from a parachuet. I also think someone should make a paper airplane weapon that throws paper aiplanes :D

Bleh made a parachute.................... ..... why did he have to leave?!
 :panda:

Because in his opinion tbm/tbg is better than retail. As for a bike, RTB, the mod for 0002 had one, and its a free resource mod so feel free to port the script and models to the add-on folder.
If you really want a paper airplane gun, I can code one but I would need a paper airplane model, and besides, i don't really see the point in it.

o well..... i do think that the dirtbike thing would be very cool.

you could code it so the one hit gets a mesage like !!!Anoying Message!!! like five times in the chat box to make up for the anoyingness of a real paper airplane hitting you.

I tried to make a parachute. But I kept getting weird ass errors how ParachuteVehicle is not part of GameDataBase. :|

so then...... a parachute most likely cant be done.... right

No, it can...at least it was done in bl0002. Bleh made one. Just have an item that sets your datablock to one with drag I think...or mayber that was the item that needs to have drag. I don't remember. :D

But it can be done.

I was playing with the player datablock one day and got some parachute-like affects, I just need a parachute model. All you do is change the drag, and also change the in air control a little higher.

I have the model.
But there's no point giving it to you because it's not flatshaded.

Also, It's 99923458934862 times too small. I need to fix that also.

When it's finished, Then you can have it, yes?

Edit:

Badspot, Please don't kill me. :|

« Last Edit: March 09, 2007, 10:02:18 AM by stevey1000 »

It's the default retail blackpack.