Author Topic: EM0_FR3AK's server and his administration  (Read 2527 times)

My friend messaged me on irc about "loveygirl15", asking me if I was an admin on EM0FR3AK's server. I wasn't, so I joined this guy's Teacher RP server and was permanently banned 10 seconds later by "loveygirl15" for the reason being :
Good reason ain't it

So if your looking for a fun server to relax and chill out at while roleplaying as teachers and students in what appears to be a secretly loveual theme based server game, EM0FR3AK's server is not for you. Also old whorish creepbear changed her name to Yosucka571, ID : 18009, just for your viewing pleasure.

Cut your wrists because you got banned.

Cut your wrists because you got banned.

When you have something insightful to say feel free to post again, but if your going to be an starfish then feel free to staple your hand to your desk and sing "Don't stop believing".

staple your hand to your desk and sing "Don't stop believing".
What. That's such an emo thing to do.

What. That's such an emo thing to do.

Nice to know that your the one to judge what is emo and what isn't. Though still feel free to do that, and maybe upload a video of yourself doing it. It will get you appraised.

Though still feel free to do that, and maybe upload a video of yourself doing it.
No thanks. I once ended up stapling my thumb and it wasn't pleasant.

Now your understanding. If you don't want to do it because it hurts, then I certainly do not want to do it. I'm not the type of person that wants to purposely cause myself pain, just running into the side of a door hurts like a bitch, let alone stapling my hand to and object.

Weird how both of you have the same name, but his has numbers and underscores

Now your understanding. If you don't want to do it because it hurts, then I certainly do not want to do it. I'm not the type of person that wants to purposely cause myself pain, just running into the side of a door hurts like a bitch, let alone stapling my hand to and object.
That's deep bro.
No sarcasm.

EM0_FR3AK's Name History (This should get some nice commentary):

EM0_FR3AK
No name 
Knifer 
I have 
Frostys 
Mikey 
Macronie 
-_MiDnIgHt_- 
Blockhead23400 
_-Midnight-_ 
Death Do Us Part 
Fml _ Thu
Eww_itz_youX2
MP Tue 
-_Midnight_-
Snow flake 
snake 
Oreos
Ore 
Millitary police

When you have something insightful to say feel free to post again, but if your going to be an starfish then feel free to staple your hand to your desk and sing "Don't stop believing".

Dont stop believing is a sick song.

Dont stop believing is a sick song.

Depends on your view, in my opinion its good for an 'old timey' song.

U stoopid! Uhh, son!