Author Topic: Where can I find key add-on?  (Read 5610 times)

I searched for the key add-on seem like it isn't available on RTB.

Someone can please give key add-on by dUMBELLS?

It was Re-realsed by some idiot in matter of weeks, it could be few pages back on the RTB listing

EDIT:Hmm, I was looking for it too and i dident found it. you probably got to ask some people to give the Link for you that have it for instance, my Cousin.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2010, 02:02:02 AM by Tonkka »

Why not just use badspots keys?

Badspots key isn't very good, the brick choosen to open need to be yellow, red, green or blue for it do something.

I thought he meant the car keys.

Badspot

• Administrator
Badspots key isn't very good, the brick choosen to open need to be yellow, red, green or blue for it do something.

So having it make sense makes it bad? 

Question for Badspot: Do the keys have different effects on different colorsets?

Badspot

• Administrator
Question for Badspot: Do the keys have different effects on different colorsets?

It matches the color based on the hue, not on the color index.  It works brilliantly with any color set that isn't monochrome.  Anyone who complains either hasn't tried it or is a moron. 

I thought you were trying to get the key to blockland, I fail. I need to keep going to school.

So having it make sense makes it bad? 
Yours works well, and I wouldn't want to change it because like you said, it makes sense to have it like that.
However, I do agree with MrLol in that sometimes you need a key that works on something of a different colour, and that's why I have both.