Author Topic: TRUST FIX  (Read 6960 times)

In version 1.02, badspot, make spraycan painting part of the full trust, not build trust.

He's planning to already I believe.

Better Yet: Trust CheckBox System
You would have checkboxs for different trust things (Ex. Use Jeep, Paint Bricks, Destroy Bricks, Build Ontop of bricks) and when your done you'd click Trust and it'd...work like that :D

:( Wait, I dont have blockland, why do i care? Thats weird...

Too complicated.
Either what I said or you gotta fulltrust someone to ride the jeep....because I don't like having to make someone fulltrust me just to ride with them.....
whenever I wanted to ride with them they fulltrusted me, so I'm not sure if buildtrust works
[/u][/s][/b][/i]

Build trust lets you ride right?

I never tried either.....you try, but its called Build Trust, so most likely won't work :/

I'd like to have
full trust = able to drive jeep
build trust = able to ride jeep

So, CE, you told someone that they have to do something, when you didn't even know if it was true? :/

I never told them to full trust me. The people are bored and so they want me to ride. I jump on, say "damnit, trust" and they chose fulltrust. I never asked fulltrust just for a jeep :/

Edit: Infact...I don't remember ever asknig for full trust....remember that I said remember, but I'm pretty sure never...I think whenever I'm trusted is when someone knows I need a kind of trust...