Author Topic: Sue is a man.  (Read 33520 times)

Dusty has always been a man I don't see how people fell for it...

But honestly that's sick and nasty.

Also I can't wait to have my surgery to make me a pinecone.

Something that you still continue to do.
"oh rookies a troll, oh rookies a furry hater, oh rookies this, oh rookies that, lets all hate rookie out of prejudice"

I'm loving sick of it.

this is the most i have laughed in my entire life, ever.
well done comr4de. i owe you $20.
word.

"oh rookies a troll, oh rookies a furry hater, oh rookies this, oh rookies that, lets all hate rookie out of prejudice"

I'm loving sick of it.

I'm loving sick of it.
I never hated you :D

I never hated anyone except Nethog lol!

I'm loving sick of it.
then stop doing the stupid stuff that makes people hate you.
if you weren't doing stupid stuff, nobody would have any reason to hate you.

I'm loving sick of it.
lol

It probably wouldn't look like stupid stuff if dusty, chrono, skelol, night fox, mr mulch and all the rest hadn't gone prancing around telling everyone how big of a douche I am.

But hey, I don't expect anyone to listen. It's never happened before and it probably never will.

It probably wouldn't look like stupid stuff if dusty, chrono, skelol, night fox, mr mulch and all the rest hadn't gone prancing around telling everyone how big of a douche I am.

But hey, I don't expect anyone to listen. It's never happened before and it probably never will.
And now you know how Dusty feels.

oh hey i wonder why they do that!

moral of the story: don't do stupid stuff, that way people wont have any reason to hate you.
but obviously, you HAVE done stupid stuff, otherwise nobody will have any reason to hate you.
which is the reason i hate you. you do stupid stuff to get called a troll/furry hater/etc.

now lighten up and stop being a loving baby about it you prick. do something nice that contributes to something. make a new line of energy efficient lightbulbs, or super-smart yo-yos that have mini-computers inside them. just do something nice that doesn't make people hate you so loving much you whiny brat.

I've always wondered several things about Dusty that never seemed to fit in place. This, ironically, explains a lot. :o

I think we can all garner a lesson from this little group meditation. Be who you are and proud of such, though purge yourself of ignorance and self-centeredness. Let not your own ego make you belittle those around you and, in turn, yourself. Let those around you be, for you may learn just as you may teach. Such is universal and goes all ways, not just one. And, of course, remember that it's a lovely day today outside in the neighborhood if you choose make it that way.

And now you know how Dusty feels.
Yet everyone looks up to him/her because she's "a highly respected member" and isn't fighting a war against the entire forum because they made one god damn mistake.

If dusty made a mistake nobody would care because everyone has respect for her. Unfortunately when I made a mistake not enough people cared and everything went down the stuff hole overnight, now I spend the majority of my time here fighting everyone because they hate me for no damn reason.

-snip-

I'm sure dusty has done a ton of stupid stuff but once again nobody gives a stuff because everyone has "respect"

I'm sure dusty has done a ton of stupid stuff but once again nobody gives a stuff because everyone has "respect"
oh course she has.
i still hate her.
but dusty doesn't do stupid stuff that pisses people off, well except being a total bitch when not necessary.
you do stupid stuff in a more public way that pisses a stuffton more people off.
yes. you are a troll. deal with it.
you are an starfish. deal with it.
you are this. you are that. loving deal with it.

Well how the forget do you know more about me than myself?