Author Topic: Young "Love"  (Read 19967 times)

Well then stop flaunting your loveual habits because it doesn't make you seem as cool as you think.

i never said anything about me being cool, im actually a lame motherforgeter, but my confidence makes up for it
Because women are a hivemind who all share the same idea and your a woman and you know what your talk-, just shut the forget up. This whole argument is stupid.
this.
While waiting to have love isn't a bad idea at all, Rookie seems to think having love young has a 100% life ruining consequences rate.
this too

While waiting to have love isn't a bad idea at all, Rookie seems to think having love young has a 100% life ruining consequences rate.
Perfectly said Otis

No, I know it's incredibly unlikely for any of this to happen at my age, but I just don't think it's worth it.
How is it risking your life and dreams?   You make no sense at all.
Say I want to be an astronaut. I would have to go to college.
But if i'm paying child support, I will have to get a job, then there is little to no time to go to college. Now I can't be an astronaut like I have wanted to all my life.

And if I get AID's or HIV I would die from it.

No, I know it's incredibly unlikely for any of this to happen at my age, but I just don't think it's worth it.Say I want to be an astronaut. I would have to go to college.
But if i'm paying child support, I will have to get a job, then there is little to no time to go to college. Now I can't be an astronaut like I have wanted to all my life.

And if I get AID's or HIV I would die from it.
Solution: don't pay child support. They can't take money you don't have. Well, actually they can put you in jail for not paying it even when you have no money. But good luck finding you because you'll be in space.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2010, 09:09:07 PM by Otis Da HousKat »

It would still be a pain in the ass and probably hold me back anyway.

But good luck finding you because you'll be in space.
astronaut was just an example.

This thread is Fuuuuul of mad.

condoms were invented for a reason bro

This thread is Fuuuuul of mad.
full of angry hand-holding virgins who cant make small talk is more like it

It was a joke you date rapist.
Lol
full of angry hand-holding virgins who cant make small talk is more like it
oh my god
Are you still acting like your higher than everything because you've had love with some whore?

Loloh my god
Are you still acting like your higher than everything because you've had love with some whore?

oh my god
Are you still acting like your higher than everything because you're abstinent?

oh my god
No, i'm just defending myself.

Loloh my god
oh my god
No, i'm just defending myself.
Hmm...Pot says the kettle's black!

Hmm...Pot says the kettle's black!
How? Am I attacking you?