Author Topic: Young "Love"  (Read 19964 times)

Forming bad relationships, fighting, and breaking up help form your character later on in live. Usually young love doesn't last but it prepares you for the future.
If thats true then I'm forgeted in th future. The closest fight I've gotten into was with my parents. But never with anyone at school. Can't have a stuff relationship if you never have had a relationship in the first place. And you can't break up with someone if you ere never together.

How? Am I attacking you?
Actually, yes, you are. 
Loloh my god
Are you still acting like your higher than everything because you've had love with some whore?
That is an attack.

Therefore, as LegoEggo said, you are acting "higher than everything because you are abstinent."

Thus I conclude that the pot is calling the kettle black.  You holier than thou hypocrite.

Also should people between 13-18 be allowed to have love? I vote yes.
lovey.

I  hope you know that its not illegal for minors to have love. Its just illegal for non minors to have love with minors.

Actually, yes, you are.  That is an attack.

Therefore, as LegoEggo said, you are acting "higher than everything because you are abstinent."

Thus I conclude that the pot is calling the kettle black.  You holier than thou hypocrite.
I only said that because I felt I was being attacked indirectly, and im not pretending im higher.
Stop telling me what im doing because you're getting it wrong.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2010, 10:12:02 PM by Rookie »

I only said that because I felt I was being attacked indirectly.
Stop telling me what im doing because you're getting it wrong.
Oh I was attacking everyone who was complaining about how love is bad.  If you were offended, the message was probably for you.  So yeah, you retaliated in an attack.  I also never stated that I'm better than everyone because I've been laid.  I couldn't care less about what you guys think of me, you're an internet forum and I'm slightly drunk.

NO IM NOT BETTER THAN YOU BECAUSE I DRINK ALCOHOL

Oh I was attacking everyone who was complaining about how love is bad.  If you were offended, the message was probably for you.  So yeah, you retaliated in an attack.  I also never stated that I'm better than everyone because I've been laid.  I couldn't care less about what you guys think of me, you're an internet forum and I'm slightly drunk.

NO IM NOT BETTER THAN YOU BECAUSE I DRINK ALCOHOL
and I never stated I was better than you for abstaining.

I  hope you know that its not illegal for minors to have love. Its just illegal for non minors to have love with minors.
ORLY? Thanks broheem

Do you all believe you can fall in love in your teen years?
My cousin married his first and only girlfriend he met in 7th grade, he now has a one year old baby.
I'm sure you all have heard of that right?
No, i havnt

Also should people between 13-18 be allowed to have love? I vote yes, but likely only because I am between the ages.
Wha-wh-why the hell? Maybe i can see 17 and up, but nothing really under that dude. I mean really, think about a blond girl having a baby at age 14. Do you think she'll remember to feed it?

"Lemme go risk my dreams and life so I can look cool for some friends and feel good about myself"

I'm not going to marry a god-damn slut, and unfortunately there are few girls that haven't gone and slept with pigs like you, so i'm going actually going to look for a modest girl to marry. Imagine that.

But nowadays marriage hardly means anything.
lol marriage

Umm yes I do. And also PROTECTED love maybe?
You know, condoms break.

You know, condoms break.
depends how they are being used
« Last Edit: December 17, 2010, 08:07:57 AM by Madmitten »