Author Topic: Cartoon Bunny By Me  (Read 7449 times)

ok well he hasn't been sued yet so... umm... ok bad argument... COKIE DOOM YOUR A cigarette!

Badspot

• Administrator
Only handicapped children have this sort of interpretation of copyright law.  I remember bullstuff arguments just like this from after school daycare when I was like 9 years old.  There is no use arguing, we just have to wait 10 years for him to gain some perspective on the world. 

Oh and Kamino is CookieDoom.  I mean he claims to be "his brother" but we all know how that goes. 

ok well he hasn't been sued yet so... umm... ok bad argument... COKIE DOOM YOUR A cigarette!
Oh and Kamino is CookieDoom.  I mean he claims to be "his brother" but we all know how that goes.
Amazing.

He called himself a cigarette.
nice detective work as always,badspot.

yep...
You guys cant obviously tell hes an alt of CookieDoom.
Someone who would just make another account to prove point and defend his original account?

You guys cant obviously tell hes an alt of CookieDoom.
Someone who would just make another account to prove point and defend his original account?

hurrrrrrr

Only handicapped children have this sort of interpretation of copyright law.  I remember bullstuff arguments just like this from after school daycare when I was like 9 years old.  There is no use arguing, we just have to wait 10 years for him to gain some perspective on the world. 

Good job men! Let's go to Tony's. The payment is of my responsibility.

i think i did a good job here, then baddy finished the job. <3

i think i did a good job here, then baddy finished the job. <3
Ha ha, you only get half of the glory.

Only handicapped children have this sort of interpretation of copyright law.  I remember bullstuff arguments just like this from after school daycare when I was like 9 years old.

I assume part of this message is directed to me.

:P

In my defense, I don't really know much about copyright law. That's just what I said off of the top of my mind. I'm not defending cookiedoom, if he didn't make the art it's sort of a richard move to try and take credit for it.
Did CookieDoom get banned..?