Poll

Do you like the blue wolf icon? See below. (Reset)

yes
7 (43.8%)
no
2 (12.5%)
meh
0 (0%)
it's okay
2 (12.5%)
why did you lock posting (I'll kill you if you pick this)
5 (31.3%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: Do you like the wolf icon?  (Read 5298 times)

I like it, because I think wolves are awesome.

People in this topic seem to be hating real animals because they want to seem like 'cool furry haters'.

It's okay, the more mature users will know who to listen to later in life.

derp
You can clearly see that he says that he likes furries, not that he's a furry himself (herself).

There's is nothing wrong with this

It's not research.

There is nothing wrong with furries, or liking furries (other than research, that's just wrong).

I admit I like furries, and that's fine, and I hold the right to post non-researchographic images.

You don't like furries, that's fine.

BUT forget OFF AND DON'T GET WOLVES AND FURRIES MIXED UP!!!
« Last Edit: December 27, 2010, 09:48:00 PM by Writer The Wolf »

For the love of forget lock this thread and save yourself some humiliation.

Also, I'm not sure if you can be a furry 'poser,' but if you could be, zookuw is the only non-poser.

For the love of forget lock this thread and save yourself some humiliation.
Why would anyone be humiliated over the internet?
Unless it connects to real life it doesn't really matter.

Why would anyone be humiliated over the internet?
Unless it connects to real life it doesn't really matter.

If he plans on staying, he'd better cut this out. I meant he's off to a really bad start.

Also, I'm not sure if you can be a furry 'poser,' but if you could be, zookuw is the only non-poser.

If he plans on staying, he'd better cut this out. I meant he's off to a really bad start.

Cut what out?

He's trying to explain to you that his avatar is an animal.

Cut what out?

BUT forget OFF AND DON'T GET WOLVES AND FURRIES MIXED UP!!!

To get more quotes, I'd have to go into the thread and get them, but you get the point.

We'd better off be discussing the avatar then anything else.  If you want to teach a lesson on whats right and wrong on your argument, make another thread.

Do you forgettards release that you're getting nowhere with this? All he did was ask if you liked the wolf "icon" or not. Post yes, no, blah, meh, or any stuff that does not include mocking on furries, the guy didn't assume himself he was a furry, you can't determine wether he is a furry or not.

Put yourself in a furry's place. I have been called an avian for more than two years in forums and websites because I had an owl avatar. I didn't give a stuff about it since I am no avian.

I'll say again, you're getting nowhere calling people furries, nor avians, nor scallies, nor etc.

forget yourself, dumb George.

Have a nice day,  :iceCream:.

last note.

There's nothing wrong with furries.

You don't bring it up, I don't talk about it.

End Of Topic.