Poll

Do you like the blue wolf icon? See below. (Reset)

yes
7 (43.8%)
no
2 (12.5%)
meh
0 (0%)
it's okay
2 (12.5%)
why did you lock posting (I'll kill you if you pick this)
5 (31.3%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: Do you like the wolf icon?  (Read 5295 times)

suiseiseki
yes
what about her

I saw that ninja
All I did was add a space after Ike's quote and my saying..!

I don't really see how wolves have to do with furries, I mean anthro animals are something else completely.

Why did you change your avatar, Miga?
Liked the other one better. :c

Why did you change your avatar, Miga?
Liked the other one better. :c

I was kinda getting tired of the old one, and I wanted a new one.
I still have the old one.

I switched it back.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2010, 08:38:40 PM by Miga »

I want to shoot everyone who said this guy is a furry.
"u like animals, AUTOFURRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111"

gahhhh

WOOT!!!

EPIC PHOTO EDIT!!!
Gosh that looks more like a furry than the other one.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2010, 08:44:07 PM by Legodude77 »

Do we have ANOTHER furry?

Is that like, 4 now?

I love how the forums has instantly assumed that he's a furry because of a picture of a loving wolf.

I love how the forums has instantly assumed that he's a furry because of a picture of a loving wolf.
I keep to myself about my like of furries.

Holo The Wise Wolf

furry

Blue Wolf

NOT A FURRY

END!!!

Wolf Writer, don't give a stuff to these forgettards, it's your avatar, you choose it.
These people who assume someone is a furry just because of a wolf avatar are just worthless piece of stuff who don't have anything to do in life and call people furries rather than doing something nice. You're all loving idiots, get out of Blockland already, stop trying to bandwagon because your inner you may be a furry.

I have a Pokemon avatar, go on, call everyone, including me a furry, I won't care since I am not a furry myself nor a scaly.
Wolf Writer, I'll say again, it's your avatar, get whatever you want as long it follows the rules, ignore all the forgettards who try to mock you.

Still, that does not mean you can post furry pictures or furry research in our forums, that would certainly be disgusting and disrespecting to lots of people in this forum.

Have a nice day,  :iceCream:.

These people who assume someone is a furry just because of a wolf avatar are just worthless piece of stuff who don't have anything to do in life and call people furries rather than doing something nice.

I keep to myself about my like of furries.

derp

Do we have ANOTHER furry?

Is that like, 4 now?

theres a few closeted ones