Poll

Do you like the blue wolf icon? See below. (Reset)

yes
7 (43.8%)
no
2 (12.5%)
meh
0 (0%)
it's okay
2 (12.5%)
why did you lock posting (I'll kill you if you pick this)
5 (31.3%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: Do you like the wolf icon?  (Read 5297 times)

A blue wolf? Can't say I've heard of one of them before. Anyway, wolves are my favorite wild animals so I like it and welcome aboard.

A blue wolf? Can't say I've heard of one of them before. Anyway, wolves are my favorite wild animals so I like it and welcome aboard.

I'm learning photo-manipulation.

I hope I spelled that right.

the OP instead of a furry is probably a wolf fanatic which is interested in how the alpha male rules the pack and how they hunt at night and how they are in their habitat

Get a different non animal related avatar

I don't understand how people can find furries loveually attractive.
It's disgusting.

furry
You'd better not be one of those furcigarettes who won't shut the forget up about their special interest.
No, no you don't. You just did it.
stop spewing you special interest </3
the OP instead of a furry is probably a wolf fanatic which is interested in how the alpha male rules the pack and how they hunt at night and how they are in their habitat

Somebody says wolf

They are verbally attacked by half human, half attack dog beasts for making a reference to bestiality.

I don't understand how people can find furries loveually attractive.
It's disgusting.

'Cuz deep inside of a furry, there is actually a soul of an animal, but that soul is in a human's body...!

...at least, that's what they want us to think?

They are verbally attacked by half human, half attack dog beasts for making a reference to bestiality.

That's frightening.

'Cuz deep inside of a furry, there is actually a soul of an animal, but that soul is in a human's body...!

...at least, that's what they want us to think?

That's frightening.
I saw that ninja