Poll

Online file storage like Google Drive? (monthly prices)

50GB ($3.00)
41 (11.2%)
100GB ($4.50)
17 (4.7%)
250GB ($7.50)
10 (2.7%)
500GB ($12.50)
7 (1.9%)
750GB ($16)
6 (1.6%)
1TB ($20)
30 (8.2%)
2-8TB (proportional to 1TB price)
0 (0%)
8-16TB (proportional to 1TB price)
43 (11.8%)
Prices too high (READ)
44 (12.1%)
No desire
167 (45.8%)

Total Members Voted: 365

Author Topic: Kaphost Blockland Servers  (Read 546935 times)

I put it in my addons folder and go to 69.64.33.32:31500 and nothing loads. /:

I put it in my addons folder and go to 69.64.33.32:31500 and nothing loads. /:
What?

Just run the remote client.

5 host of us server are down! fix it asap!

Kalphiter, I have noticed your servers having random lag issues. My own server seems much more reliable.

Kalphiter, I have noticed your servers having random lag issues. My own server seems much more reliable.
But there was nothing wrong.

And I'd like you to tell me how often a problem happens here, then compare.

The lag comes intensely at random intervals. I can't say what the source is, but a server will be fine for a while and then bottom out for a minute or two. However, there are days when all your servers go lag free. It just seems that your provider sometimes has issues or whatnot - I cannot say.

I have been considering getting a server in the distant future, but it would more than likely exceed Ram limitations, especially when hosted with many people.

The lag comes intensely at random intervals. I can't say what the source is, but a server will be fine for a while and then bottom out for a minute or two. However, there are days when all your servers go lag free. It just seems that your provider sometimes has issues or whatnot - I cannot say.
They're extremely rare and I never catch them except on occasion.
The first time it happened was actually on the previous host.

I have been considering getting a server in the distant future, but it would more than likely exceed Ram limitations, especially when hosted with many people.
There are no RAM limitations because the max possible by the game is 1.67GB (105-110 players), which is well within my limitations.

There are no RAM limitations because the max possible by the game is 1.67GB (105-110 players), which is well within my limitations.

In that case I will reconsider it, but my sever would need to run smoothly on a "laggy" map with many bots, and players.

Invalid username or password. No?

your service are not working, I try start my server, nothing worked. please get it fix asap? thank