Poll

Online file storage like Google Drive? (monthly prices)

50GB ($3.00)
41 (11.2%)
100GB ($4.50)
17 (4.7%)
250GB ($7.50)
10 (2.7%)
500GB ($12.50)
7 (1.9%)
750GB ($16)
6 (1.6%)
1TB ($20)
30 (8.2%)
2-8TB (proportional to 1TB price)
0 (0%)
8-16TB (proportional to 1TB price)
43 (11.8%)
Prices too high (READ)
44 (12.1%)
No desire
167 (45.8%)

Total Members Voted: 365

Author Topic: Kaphost Blockland Servers  (Read 554827 times)

Ya I think I'm just waiting for Kalphiter to send my my user and pass so I can login to that site or whatever.

Ok my server is up, but I want to get my add ons onto it, so I downloaded FileZilla and went to site manager, but it won't let me fill in the credentials without selecting a site. Do I need to click the option that says "New Site?" What do I name the new site? In your example your site is named blockland11, which is the username. Do I name the new site after my username?

Ok my server is up, but I want to get my add ons onto it, so I downloaded FileZilla and went to site manager, but it won't let me fill in the credentials without selecting a site. Do I need to click the option that says "New Site?" What do I name the new site? In your example your site is named blockland11, which is the username. Do I name the new site after my username?
"site" is a field for your reference

What's that crap with site anyway?
I just shove over the files ...?

What's that crap with site anyway?
I just shove over the files ...?
It's a name, that's all?

It's a name, that's all?
What's the problem with it then?
That sounds unimportant

What's the problem with it then?
That sounds unimportant
Shouldn't I be able to differ from an FTP account at some random place from one I use for work or something?

Blah, stop confusing me

Blah, stop confusing me
If I manage 2 FTP accounts (OP shows an example of that), I want to name each of them.

How do I change the colorset for my server?

How do I change the colorset for my server?
Overwrite the colorset.txt in /add-ons/colorset_default with the colorset.txt of the colorset you want.

I have no idea how to do that in FileZilla

Grrr I'm having a lot of trouble trying to change my colorset. Pecon98, I did what you said but the default colorset is still on the server somehow (yes, I restarted).

Do you understand exactly how FTP clients work?
Google a tutorial for filezilla client or something.

Hey I just opened my dedicated server today. I want to show some progress I made in a few hours with help from Cromedome, Ravencroft, Red903, and others.

PIXORS

« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 02:30:03 AM by Wink »