Poll

Online file storage like Google Drive? (monthly prices)

50GB ($3.00)
41 (11.2%)
100GB ($4.50)
17 (4.7%)
250GB ($7.50)
10 (2.7%)
500GB ($12.50)
7 (1.9%)
750GB ($16)
6 (1.6%)
1TB ($20)
30 (8.2%)
2-8TB (proportional to 1TB price)
0 (0%)
8-16TB (proportional to 1TB price)
43 (11.8%)
Prices too high (READ)
44 (12.1%)
No desire
167 (45.8%)

Total Members Voted: 365

Author Topic: Kaphost Blockland Servers  (Read 554842 times)

Why are you trying to interact with a server that's just starting up?

Works fine, try it again.

Why are you trying to interact with a server that's just starting up?
I check my server are up or not. But it does not server run on the server list. I had log in and start server still not work.

Edit:
Works fine, try it again.
I did try get in my server are not work.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 08:02:16 PM by Cubelands »

you are lying to me.
Your problem is in connecting, not launching the server. If other people can connect, the problem is on your end.

Blockland.exe : E:/games/Blockland/blockland28/Blockland.exe ptlaaxobimwroe -profilePath E:/games/Blockland/blockland28 -dedicated -map bedroom : 13296
Blockland.exe : E:/games/Blockland/blockland04/Blockland.exe ptlaaxobimwroe -profilePath E:/games/Blockland/blockland04 -dedicated -map bedroom : 20080
Blockland.exe : E:/games/Blockland/blockland23/Blockland.exe ptlaaxobimwroe -profilePath E:/games/Blockland/blockland23 -dedicated -map bedroom : 19808
Blockland.exe : E:/games/Blockland/blockland26/Blockland.exe ptlaaxobimwroe -profilePath E:/games/Blockland/blockland26 -dedicated -map bedroom : 18824
Blockland.exe : E:/games/Blockland/blockland34/Blockland.exe ptlaaxobimwroe -profilePath E:/games/Blockland/blockland34 -dedicated -map skylands : 820
Blockland.exe : E:/games/Blockland/blockland13/Blockland.exe ptlaaxobimwroe -profilePath E:/games/Blockland/blockland13 -dedicated -map destructlight : 27736
Blockland.exe : E:/games/Blockland/blockland01/Blockland.exe ptlaaxobimwroe -profilePath E:/games/Blockland/blockland01 -dedicated -map bedroom : 15196
Blockland.exe : E:/games/Blockland/blockland37/Blockland.exe ptlaaxobimwroe -profilePath E:/games/Blockland/blockland37 -dedicated -map skylands : 9868
Blockland.exe : E:/games/Blockland/blockland40/Blockland.exe ptlaaxobimwroe -profilePath E:/games/Blockland/blockland40 -dedicated -map bedroom : 17056
Blockland.exe : E:/games/Blockland/blockland03/Blockland.exe ptlaaxobimwroe -profilePath E:/games/Blockland/blockland03 -dedicated -map bedroom : 5368
Blockland.exe : E:/games/Blockland/blockland24/Blockland.exe ptlaaxobimwroe -profilePath E:/games/Blockland/blockland24 -dedicated -map CRP : 25692
Blockland.exe : E:/games/Blockland/blockland07/Blockland.exe ptlaaxobimwroe -profilePath E:/games/Blockland/blockland07 -dedicated -map bedroom : 3772
Blockland.exe : E:/games/Blockland/blockland18/Blockland.exe ptlaaxobimwroe -profilePath E:/games/Blockland/blockland18 -dedicated -map bedroom : 22560
Which are you?

doesn't look up to me either?

at least, not in the quote.

master2 reports it's up

I just bought 3 months of the service. How long until my server is up?

I can't wait to host! But where is my server?

I can't wait to host! But where is my server?
God damnit. Read OP's thread.
OP = original poster.

I tried the setKey("KEYHERE") thing and it said syntax error. I tried both console boxes, but I believe the remote one is the white one that is remotely activated. I'm not sure how to start my dedicated server if that doesn't work. By key, do you mean the key that I used to play the full version of Blockland, or some other key that I don't know about?

I really have to say Kalph, this is an amazing service. I started off with almost no experience in using eval or console commands, but it was very easy to pick them up as you've answered every question as quick as possible that I've ever had. I really suggest the service to anyone. I used to be able to host, but a few years ago my server wouldn't work anymore. Once I got your program, I was overjoyed with the thought of being to host all those ideas I've had. Keep up the good work.

I'm confused on how to get my server up. I paid for 3 months yesterday, and I'm not sure but I think I need a user and a pass to get into the place where I do setKey("KEYHERE");. Am I just waiting for that pm with my user and pass or what?

I'm confused on how to get my server up. I paid for 3 months yesterday, and I'm not sure but I think I need a user and a pass to get into the place where I do setKey("KEYHERE");. Am I just waiting for that pm with my user and pass or what?
Once you get access to http://69.64.43.11/login.php start up your server and then enter your key into the 'set key' option near the bottom of the page. Then you can restart and it should be under your name.