Poll

Online file storage like Google Drive? (monthly prices)

50GB ($3.00)
41 (11.2%)
100GB ($4.50)
17 (4.7%)
250GB ($7.50)
10 (2.7%)
500GB ($12.50)
7 (1.9%)
750GB ($16)
6 (1.6%)
1TB ($20)
30 (8.2%)
2-8TB (proportional to 1TB price)
0 (0%)
8-16TB (proportional to 1TB price)
43 (11.8%)
Prices too high (READ)
44 (12.1%)
No desire
167 (45.8%)

Total Members Voted: 365

Author Topic: Kaphost Blockland Servers  (Read 546176 times)

I did. Thats the point, I try to connect to it and it doesn't appear to be up.

69.64.33.32:30200 (not sure if this is you) isn't on the master server, but possible to connect to, however, is passworded.

Maybe you didn't try hard enough to connect by IP.

I almost always connect by IP and I happen to know that it is 69.64.33.32:30400

That is not the point, what I am saying is that I start the server and then the server never responds to my connection requests, making me think that it never starts correctly.

Seems like a legit problem then.

I have no trouble connecting.

LegoPepper is now a new client

I almost always connect by IP and I happen to know that it is 69.64.33.32:30400

That is not the point, what I am saying is that I start the server and then the server never responds to my connection requests, making me think that it never starts correctly.
For me, the server never shows up when I start it up. So I connect by ip, go into rtb prefs, and simply press spacebar at the already made server name. Then save and it shows up.

For me, the server never shows up when I start it up. So I connect by ip, go into rtb prefs, and simply press spacebar at the already made server name. Then save and it shows up.
When you change the server's name, RTB posts the server for you.

Great service, Kalphiter set this all up within five minuets of payment. It hasn't crashed yet and I have no lag!

Take this somewhere else please.
Once post this thread. I know it not belong this thread. Now I can see his true colors.
Anyway hey kalphiter, can you help me with remote control from Zack0Wack0's thread. I did download of his add on. I tried set up on my moblie phone at web site are blank. Help me please?

Great service, Kalphiter set this all up within five minuets of payment. It hasn't crashed yet and I have no lag!
I knew setting up accounts ahead of time would pay off.

« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 11:14:31 AM by Rusty »

My mother finally gets her Bank numbers and such, enters them in, and suddenly paypal is asking for a username and password to an online account of her bank she doesn't know atm.
Is there any way not to need to pay though paypal and just use a credit card.
If not, I guess I'll just need to hope my mother can find that info somewhere soon.

Never mind.
All is well, I just payed for three months.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 04:30:22 PM by DrenDran »

Finally broke even for the time being

gunswirl is caused by bushido's explosives