Poll

Online file storage like Google Drive? (monthly prices)

50GB ($3.00)
41 (11.2%)
100GB ($4.50)
17 (4.7%)
250GB ($7.50)
10 (2.7%)
500GB ($12.50)
7 (1.9%)
750GB ($16)
6 (1.6%)
1TB ($20)
30 (8.2%)
2-8TB (proportional to 1TB price)
0 (0%)
8-16TB (proportional to 1TB price)
43 (11.8%)
Prices too high (READ)
44 (12.1%)
No desire
167 (45.8%)

Total Members Voted: 365

Author Topic: Kaphost Blockland Servers  (Read 546567 times)

Now Introducing: Badspot's Dedicated Hosting Service!

Hopefully he'll fix this haha

We Craftsmen have been getting our server to work by replacing the v20 blockland.exe with the v19 one, but after a few minutes of hosting an update will kill the server and overwrite the v19 blockland.exe.

maybe. Currently we're having the problem where the server is stuck being on but we can't connect to it.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 04:39:21 PM by Amade »

I recommend everyone just get a copy of remote control, it may have console input but it's a good idea to have anyway.

Second of all, I talked to Badspot about how the launcher runs it and it's a definite go for remote console.

it may have console input? thats a bad thing?
and by go do you mean no more remote or will it be back

it may have console input? thats a bad thing?
and by go do you mean no more remote or will it be back
It will be back, just waiting a response from Badspot.

We Craftsmen have been getting our server to work by replacing the v20 blockland.exe with the v19 one, but after a few minutes of hosting an update will kill the server and overwrite the v19 blockland.exe.

maybe. Currently we're having the problem where the server is stuck being on but we can't connect to it.
Yeah you're not allowed to do this.

You have to tell me this stuff first, how did you do that?

Nevermind, you were within the 90,000 second modification date limit, which is why you were able to do this.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 10:26:38 PM by Kalphiter »

Ok, remote console can return soon, within a day. Now, I need everyone to restart his server as in order for it to work I need to change the command used to run the server. You'll notice on your login page that it will look like this:
-profilePath "E:/Blockland/blockland30"
and not this:
-profilePath "E:/Blockland/blockland30/"

I'm waiting for Badspot to hand out a fixed launcher and then I can put remote console back up, provided I fix it in time.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 04:16:16 PM by Kalphiter »

I stopped my server, I'll wait until you are done updating or whatever. I don't need my server at the moment.

yea im not stopping with 50 players that aint how i roll.

yea im not stopping with 50 players that aint how i roll.
Not a problem, it doesn't look like there will be a fix tonight.

I can't get in my server stuck loading, please look at console.log.

If you guys just restart your servers, 04 10 and 13, the console and cache.db errors will be fixed.

Remote console will return tonight.

If you guys just restart your servers, 04 10 and 13, the console and cache.db errors will be fixed.

Remote console will return tonight.
I did restart my server, but same result ERROR: downloaded a URL 'http://cloud.blockland.us/blobs/ spam on my doc console.

I did restart my server, but same result ERROR: downloaded a URL 'http://cloud.blockland.us/blobs/ spam on my doc console.
Same problem. I restarted server, now I can't get it properly back up again.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 09:05:51 AM by Jorgur »