Poll

Online file storage like Google Drive? (monthly prices)

50GB ($3.00)
41 (11.2%)
100GB ($4.50)
17 (4.7%)
250GB ($7.50)
10 (2.7%)
500GB ($12.50)
7 (1.9%)
750GB ($16)
6 (1.6%)
1TB ($20)
30 (8.2%)
2-8TB (proportional to 1TB price)
0 (0%)
8-16TB (proportional to 1TB price)
43 (11.8%)
Prices too high (READ)
44 (12.1%)
No desire
167 (45.8%)

Total Members Voted: 365

Author Topic: Kaphost Blockland Servers  (Read 553309 times)

Oh gosh, didn't think your post was serious, sorry.

Functionality over beauty. One category I'm guaranteed to beat you in.

Err except everyone's just been ripping you over your complete and utter lack of functionality to such an extent that you rely on people sending you private messages on the Blockland forums in order to setup hosting accounts for them and send payment requests? Yeah, definitely excelling in the functionality category lmao

Err except everyone's just been ripping you over your complete and utter lack of functionality to such an extent that you rely on people sending you private messages on the Blockland forums in order to setup hosting accounts for them and send payment requests? Yeah, definitely excelling in the functionality category lmao
Is your memory so small that you'd forgotten what I said on the last page?

Not got much faith in your functionality department if it takes you 2 years to realise your entire payment and deployment methods are flawed.

I remember what you said, I just find it awkward and embarrassing that people have to get angry at you over your 4th grade "lemonade stall" style business you've got going here before you actually take people and their money seriously.

Sometimes I think Lub is lying

Heh, King of 5000 pages.

Changed the following prices:

OriginalChanged
50GB ($2.50)50GB ($3.00)
100GB ($4.00)100GB ($4.50)
250GB ($7.00)250GB ($7.50)
500GB ($12.00)500GB ($12.50)

This shouldn't affect votes.

Sometimes I think Lub is lying

Heh, King of 5000 pages.
posts*

I remember what you said, I just find it awkward and embarrassing that people have to get angry at you over your 4th grade "lemonade stall" style business you've got going here before you actually take people and their money seriously.
What's your point here?

What's your point here?
I hope you brought your climbing gear because it's gonna be hard to find it.

What's your point here?

Probably that this service is basically on par with a lemonade stall run by children in terms of functionality and complexity I guess.

Probably that this service is basically on par with a lemonade stall run by children in terms of functionality and complexity I guess.

Is that an issue?  I happen to LOVE lemonade :)

I hope you brought your climbing gear because it's gonna be hard to find it.

snap

huehue

So who's winning the argument?

What does it matter if the lemonade, itself, is good?