Poll

Online file storage like Google Drive? (monthly prices)

50GB ($3.00)
41 (11.2%)
100GB ($4.50)
17 (4.7%)
250GB ($7.50)
10 (2.7%)
500GB ($12.50)
7 (1.9%)
750GB ($16)
6 (1.6%)
1TB ($20)
30 (8.2%)
2-8TB (proportional to 1TB price)
0 (0%)
8-16TB (proportional to 1TB price)
43 (11.8%)
Prices too high (READ)
44 (12.1%)
No desire
167 (45.8%)

Total Members Voted: 365

Author Topic: Kaphost Blockland Servers  (Read 552402 times)

Huh?
My server went down then I got no ping from all other ones.

Edit: Its back, Must have been a small downtime.

brought to you by

Get out. I will forget Lub in the ass so hard first time his servers go down due to some technical issue.

Honestly, You think "OH LOL. Lub HaS purty HoStIng Panel! Must b totly functionable and purfect!1!!111"

Thats honestly Lub has only shown, That and up-time of a idle server.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 12:58:53 AM by Glassy¹ »

My server went down then I got no ping from all other ones.

Edit: Its back, Must have been a small downtime.
Get out. I will forget Lub in the ass so hard first time his servers go down due to some technical issue.

Honestly, You think "OH LOL. Lub HaS purty HoStIng Panel! Must b totly functionable and purfect!1!!111"

Thats honestly Lub has only shown, That and up-time of a idle server.
you're so emotionally invested in this it's hilarious

i can just picture you softly crying to yourself in a corner when rtb hosting takes over

you're so emotionally invested in this it's hilarious

i can just picture you softly crying to yourself in a corner when rtb hosting takes over
It'll only take a other 5 months to open.

It'll only take a other 5 months.
well at least you agree it'll crush kaphost  :cookieMonster:

well at least you agree it'll crush kaphost  :cookieMonster:
No- I- forget me. Should have worded that better. :|

well at least you agree it'll crush kaphost  :cookieMonster:
Tell me, what does Lub have that is so unreproducible?

No- I- forget me. Should have worded that better. :|
forget you? I thought you were loving Lub in the ass already.

C'mon kiddo, your argument is practically useless, you're at the lowest you can be on the forums, a vast amount of people don't like you and don't want you around. Add that to your problem and you're alone on this one.

Now, I'm not putting down either of the services, but I really do believe Kalphiters won't stand a chance. It's really simple, RTB is basically the let's say "main structure" of the Blockland community, its get all the weapons, bricks, events and so on together and not only add-on related things it has IRC, friends list, and server information and whatnot.

Safely we can say the RTB is what connects us Blockland people together, without we have quite a bit of problems, now some of you may ask why I'm saying this. Well it's for the sake of being very clean, professional, and lastly official. With the service being tied in, we could see more servers come to life or more actual decent servers.

I'll point this out myself, even though this probably has already been said before, I feel Lubs will crush Kalphiters. Of course people will still use Kalphiters! But just not as much as it once used, but this also depends on the pricing, speed, and trust, which RTB all rightfully has.

glass is basically saying "forget YOU I WILL forget YOU SO HARD YOU WILL DIE"

his arguments are the equivalent of that navy seals copypasta

I agree that the connection to RTB is an advantage I cannot match, but I don't think it is very big anyway. I don't need to be a part of RTB to grab add-ons from it, and I think the RTB hosting setup is too tied to Blockland. What would be totally unfair is if Ephialtes makes RTB not work on servers I host -- something he has threatened to do.

they're gonna stomp you either way

how you think you have a chance against professionals is beyond me