Poll

Online file storage like Google Drive? (monthly prices)

50GB ($3.00)
41 (11.2%)
100GB ($4.50)
17 (4.7%)
250GB ($7.50)
10 (2.7%)
500GB ($12.50)
7 (1.9%)
750GB ($16)
6 (1.6%)
1TB ($20)
30 (8.2%)
2-8TB (proportional to 1TB price)
0 (0%)
8-16TB (proportional to 1TB price)
43 (11.8%)
Prices too high (READ)
44 (12.1%)
No desire
167 (45.8%)

Total Members Voted: 365

Author Topic: Kaphost Blockland Servers  (Read 546698 times)

Kalphiter, can we use mumble servers?
You have to request one.

"Dashboard", "Logs", and "Ownership" are oversized, but other than that, look at the progress!

Can't wait to exceed!

That does look nice.

Where did you get the graphics?

That does look nice.

Where did you get the graphics?
They're not exactly all graphics; the only things that are actually images are the images next to the text. I found those around the net.

Nice new panel. Can't wait to use it.

So basically there will be two of the same services.

lol just different names

Assuming I finish this in a timely fashion (by Dec 10th), I'm not sure how Lub is going to steal 24+ clients that still will have servers.

-images-

"Dashboard", "Logs", and "Ownership" are oversized, but other than that, look at the progress!

Can't wait to exceed!

Looks kinda rushed.

Looks kinda rushed.
I wasn't going to return to polishing that side bar until later. The more important concern is functionality, not aesthetics.

Looks kinda rushed.

It looks like Lubs, just a white version.

It looks like Lubs, just a white version.
I think both have a resemblance in color and design to pingdom.com, either way there's this quote:
Dunno, just waiting for Kalphiter to come up with some new ideas so I can copy them and do them 100x better.

So far with what I've done so far, I did do them 100x better.

So basically there will be two of the same services.

lol just different names

The only real difference is the price and customer service, now which one is better.

new ideas. not current ones.

I got bored and typed this into Safari on my phone: http://hosting.returntoblockland.com

Though it looks as if the DNS hasn't updated on my desktop yet. Probably would've been good if they had updated their DNS records earlier.

I got bored and typed this into Safari on my phone: http://hosting.returntoblockland.com

Though it looks as if the DNS hasn't updated on my desktop yet. Probably would've been good if they had updated their DNS records earlier.
"Contrary to what you may have heard, New York State is teaming with wildlife. Over 250 species of birds, 165 fish, 69 Reptiles and amphibians, 60 mammals, and countless invertebrates call New York home. And while New York State is home to the largest park in the continental US, you might be surprised at the diversity of species seen here in backyards of the United States' largest city. "

Haha, Secaucus is in New Jersey.