Author Topic: Strange crashes unpon flashing my light  (Read 1678 times)

While playing Blockland, I often use my light to see bricks that are partially obscured by their shadow. Recently, however, I've foun that, if I turn on my light too many times in a row, the game crashes. This is a gigantic hinderance to building, namely since I use Squideey's Brick Textures, and often wind up losing progress on saves as a esult of this problem. I've tried reinstalling all of my recent Add-Ons, running only with default Add-Ons, and running only with extra bricks enabled. Can anyone help me?

Console .log attached.

Your console appears to contain no errors, and looks quite clean.

The problem may just be that your computer doesn't have enough power to run it.

Go to the Bedroom again, default add-ons, again. This time, no bricks. Just spawn, and flash the light like crazy. If you crash, your computer needs an upgrade. Either that, or you should lower the graphics.

Go to the Bedroom again, default add-ons, again. This time, no bricks. Just spawn, and flash the light like crazy. If you crash, your computer needs an upgrade. Either that, or you should lower the graphics.

I'll try that, thanks. Should I do it on a fresh copy of Blockland or on my current copy?

Alright then. I've tested on both my ordinary copy of BL and a fresh one, both yielding a crash after a few seconds. However, on the fresh copy I crashed faster on all-high graphics (which I don't use) than on mainly-medium graphics, which I always use.

What is your current graphics card?

Intel GMA 950
No wonder why you're crashing, you have a weak GPU.

Is a NVIDIA GeForce 320M in the Mac Mini 2 much better for performance? My family only recently got one, which we haven't opened yet.

Is a NVIDIA GeForce 320M in the Mac Mini 2 much better for performance? My family only recently got one, which we haven't opened yet.
MAC=BAD FOR GAMING

MAC=BAD FOR GAMING

It still plays Blockland. Now, is or is not a NVIDIA GeForce 320M good for playing it?

It still plays Blockland. Now, is or is not a NVIDIA GeForce 320M good for playing it?
It's good for playing.

Mac is horrible for add-ons.