Author Topic: Gifting someone killing floor  (Read 3233 times)

Ha I knew it
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mariofan09
Since I already have KF I would like this instead please.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/35460/
He already promised the game to me, sorry bro

Also

@Mariofan and freeze, in the story dumbol' door says "You were the seventh horxcrux harry, the horxcrux that he didn't intend to make."

@Hiiro, sure what do you want?
Pm me it.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 01:09:36 AM by Hiiro3293 »

He already promised the game to me, sorry bro
doesn't matter you were wrong, sorry bro.
Video proof?

doesn't matter you were wrong, sorry bro.
@Mariofan and freeze, in the story dumbol' door says "You were the seventh horxcrux harry, the horxcrux that he didn't intend to make."

Still no game, hurry before the prices jack up. :c

Harry is not a real one no spell was cast .And he is not a dark object. You need to cast the spell. Making it Nagini. Harry only holds a soul fragment.

Harry is not a real one no spell was cast .And he is not a dark object. You need to cast the spell. Making it Nagini. Harry only holds a soul fragment.
In the book, the Horcrux is identified as an object CONTAINING a soul fragment, which meant Harry WAS the seventh Horcrux.

Near the end of the last book, Harry is blasted by a second Killing Spell and survives yet again, but the soul fragment within Harry is destroyed.

But you need to cast a spell for it to become a Horcrux. Making Harry a boy with a soul fragment.

lawl u r al hary poter nerds u al suk lol

But you need to cast a spell for it to become a Horcrux. Making Harry a boy with a soul fragment.

There WAS a spell cast, avada kedavra, which, after killing Harry's parents, had the effect of sealing the last part of Voldemort's soul inside Harry. This indirectly made Harry the last Horcrux.

wat.

I saw that coming.

Bump, still don't have the game :l