Author Topic: Lost my Build  (Read 1822 times)

Yeah just lost the project I've been working on for a week.
Was a challenge/adventure.
Lost it cause I had Blockland installed to Program files on windows 7, Marcem told me this wasn't that great and should move it to Local Disk C:.  So I did but all my recent saves and screenshots were in that stupid "Compatibility Files" folder button thing and I lost all of it :\

If anyone has been to my server recently and has a save or something can you hook me up with a Download?  That'd be great.

How is this drama?
Didn't know where else it would go.  Where would you have put it?

Is it me, or is this something that has nothing to do with what is supposed to be posted on this section?

Bro, you got hustled. Your stuffs gone.

I like it how you guys can't actually think of another place for this.

All I want to know is if you have a save, if you don't then don't post because you're not helping anyone.

This board is for Blockland drama, this is blockland drama, something somewhat dramatic happened to me on blockland.

Bro, you got hustled. Your stuffs gone.
Not if someone happens to have a save, hurr durr

You could have posted this in General Discussion.
Christ, there are 4 other boards you could have posted this in.

You could have posted this in General Discussion.
Christ, there are 4 other boards you could have posted this in.
But whats wrong with this one?

I can't believe you guys are actually trying to argue with me on what board this is on, whys it matter so much that it is in this one?

I almost guarantee if I posted in general discussion someone would have said "this belongs in drama"

There were 3 options I saw, General Discussion, Help and Drama
Sorry I make such stupid decisions.

But whats wrong with this one?

I can't believe you guys are actually trying to argue with me on what board this is on, whys it matter so much that it is in this one?

I almost guarantee if I posted in general discussion someone would have said "this belongs in drama"

There were 3 options I saw, General Discussion, Help and Drama
Sorry I make such stupid decisions.

It's OK.

Wish I had it for ya. I know what if feels like to lose tons of stuff. :c

How about if you're not going to help, don't bother posting? If it's in the wrong section it will be moved eventually. Stop being richards.

How is this in drama?
Because you're an idiot. You could have read what he said in response to that, but no; you have to be a complete idiot and skip it just to post something that was said which gives no meaning to the topic. Great job.

How about if you're not going to help, don't bother posting? If it's in the wrong section it will be moved eventually. Stop being richards.
Ninja'd by an Aussie.

Well then.
rather then building a playground for newcigarettes why don't you grow a pair and beat my challenge.
 :cookieMonster:

Go to the program files folder, right click and click properties, click Previous Versions, revert it to an older version, you got it back.