Author Topic: World Of Keflings  (Read 816 times)

This game is so boss. I loved Kingdom for Keflings, but it had some things that really were detrimental to the overall quality of the game, but World completely fixes everything that was wrong with the first.

The Kefling games are neat little construction sims in which you take the role of a giant and help tiny people called "Keflings" establish a city. There's lots of resource collecting and whatnot. It's rather simple and aimed at a younger audience, but regardless, I have a lot of fun with these games.

http://www.1up.com/do/reviewPage?cId=3182849

If you like resource management and construction, then this game is for you.

looks like clonk 3d
without the stufftyness

I remember when I downloaded Kingdom for Keflings (demo). It was horrible. Everything was kinda messed up and it took me a long time to understand that this is actually just a neat idea of a RTS game. But even though the idea was, as said, neat I didn't really like it. The ideas execution is very bad.
World of Keflings looks even better but I'd have to try it out to give a opinion.

I remember when I downloaded Kingdom for Keflings (demo). It was horrible. Everything was kinda messed up and it took me a long time to understand that this is actually just a neat idea of a RTS game. But even though the idea was, as said, neat I didn't really like it. The ideas execution is very bad.
World of Keflings looks even better but I'd have to try it out to give a opinion.
The game is very simplistic and organized, how you couldn't figure it out is beyond me. I mean, the game is literally aimed at children, it's so preposterously easy to pick up and play. The execution is fine as well, the only issues with the previous game were FPS drops during season transitions and the lack of maps, or replayability.

As for the RTS comment: Yes, that's what it is, essentially. I honestly have a hard time believing you didn't figure that out in the first 30 seconds of playtime.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 07:41:33 PM by yuki »