Drawings Megathread

Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3592641 times)

Remember this little gem blouk?

most of the things listed are just synopsis of the condition itself, but really the whole cutey style thing is good and all but don't just make everything's silhouette only distinct by their heads, also you're constantly falling for reson's bait
« Last Edit: June 22, 2014, 01:04:51 AM by Buu »

Remember this little gem blouk?

most of the things listed are just synopsis of the condition itself, but really the whole cutey style thing is good and all but don't just make everything's silhouette only distinct by their heads, also you're constantly falling for reson's bait
hey draw a picture or forget off dude

i'm not picking a side but people post art and your trifles only drown it out
« Last Edit: June 22, 2014, 01:44:46 AM by Camel »

don't just make everything's silhouette only distinct by their heads
is this about the big heads because I got a lot better with that

Desist the drama. do it on steam/Drama board/Skype/Anywhere. We don't need this, if this still continues. why not use a blocker?

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=258106.0

if this still continues. why not use a blocker?

this kind of applies to nearly every drama ever

but you wouldn't be able to witness some of the most heated debates our generation ever had at this point of their lives

I meant that it was a pointless thing to say about a drama because it applies to nearly all of them, and solves nothing since the would-be drama'd user will continue to be an ass

(i guess they might anyways but you have a chance with a drama)
(should've clarified all this)

What do you mean I don't improve what the forget Yeah ok
How exactly am I being naïve Yeah ok
I DO try my hardest to improve Yeah I guess you do
I have the right to flip out when people like reson talk stuff to me He isn't really "talking stuff", more just saying your art sucks. He is a known furry hater so don't get too riled up.
I seriously have no idea what you're talking about here You said at one point you chased and attempted to kill a dog because you were mad at it

don't get too big in your britches

not until you draw a camel
If I can figure out how the forget to use my scanner I will draw a camel for you, Camel

what the forget is a drawing

what the forget is a

You should probably finish your sentences, especially if you're asking a question :/

You should probably finish your sentences, especially if you're asking a question :/
i have to agree, that's kinda weird if you don't finish your

i have to agree, that's kinda weird if you don't finish your

rice and eggs, because it's not good if