Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3650233 times)

(actual excerpt of the image's layers)
loads of layers?
yeah that's what you're supposed to do

loads of layers without groups?
okay sure i mean if you can work like that

loads of layers without groups WITHOUT NAMES?
why wOULD YOU EVEN TRY TO

i usually end up drawing in the wrong layer because i forget to switch

oh god lol i hate it when this happens

oh god lol i hate it when this happens

one time i drew all of my lineart on the same layer the sketch and i had already saved and i probably wouldn't have enough undos to fix it

>programs that don't allow you to do infinite undos

what up with that

>programs that don't allow you to do infinite undos
what up with that
do any? I'm pretty sure every program will limit it at some point since you don't have infinite memory

do any? I'm pretty sure every program will limit it at some point since you don't have infinite memory

I think Flash allows for pretty much infinite undos. I think it saves your history in the FLA file, unless you do Save And Compact which clears it so it takes up less space.

paint.net has never blocked me from undoing stuff

if there is a limit, it's pretty damn high

tfw you can't undo enough times and your picture is forgeted

blouck should show us how he colors his stuff :3

i like how it looks alot

everything I'm about to say is based on my moderately-limited knowledge of how computers work so don't entirely put your faith in it
paint.net has never blocked me from undoing stuff
if there is a limit, it's pretty damn high
if the program doesn't limit it, then eventually you'll run out of memory and it'll crash, which would be pretty bad since paint.net doesn't keep up with changes unless you save the file
I think Flash allows for pretty much infinite undos. I think it saves your history in the FLA file, unless you do Save And Compact which clears it so it takes up less space.
that might work. it'd take up drive space instead of RAM, but that's a lot less limited so it doesn't really matter
but any changes that were made after the save, or after the load depending on how it works, would still use RAM, so it still wouldn't be entirely unlimited in one session, I guess

Paint.net's limit is ridiculously high. Photoshop and Sai's limits are about 6-10 actions

Paint.net's limit is ridiculously high. Photoshop and Sai's limits are about 6-10 actions

photoshop's limit is adjustable and sai's is 100

i think i'm gonna draw solaire later

r.i.p. redconer and flatflyer
they never made the cut

At least mine deserved the spot >:|

At least mine deserved the spot >:|
but your oc is just kinda
a guy