Drawings Megathread

Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3580991 times)

I prefer harsh criticism over absolutely no response, because then I can actually use it to make my work better.

I prefer harsh criticism over absolutely no response, because then I can actually use it to make my work better.
thisthsithsithsidhfisaohdfasfdlksa

this

I also do this purely for fun, unlike most people.

so does everyone else

and then we get criticism so we can improve our work and make it look better
that's part of the fun

Banana that wants to be a carrot.

Slime military so far.

Plus universe police, woop woop.

that's true

that being said, there's a diff between giving someone criticism and being a massive jerkhole. and it's not hard to give criticism without being a jerkhole.

Idk, I'm super sensitive and to me criticism of any kind sounds like people are trying to force me to do something.

Idk, I'm super sensitive and to me criticism of any kind sounds like people are trying to force me to do something.
I think I found the reason why you're so staunchly anti-government and anti-law enforcemnet

you're gonna have to take criticism sometime in your life

that's the point - criticism forgetin sucks. i wish i never got criticism, because that would mean i'm truly dope. but obviously im not, and that's why criticism is so vital in becoming a better artist and a better person

and knock it off with the apathetic art thing, because you obviously cared enough to not only post your pic but to also post the reference.

Well no one is forcing you to improve, but they damn well want you to. I want me to improve. I want everyone to improve. Be the best you could strive for.

that's the point - criticism forgetin sucks. i wish i never got criticism, because that would mean i'm truly dope. but obviously im not, and that's why criticism is so vital in becoming a better artist and a better person

and knock it off with the apathetic art thing, because you obviously cared enough to not only post your pic but to also post the reference.
someones layin down some truth bricks on the metaphorical path of righteousness over here

i personally think that without you guys, i wouldn't have gotten anywhere in art since last november

And show them whose boss?

And show them whose boss?
this is like the most positive thing I've read all day ily