Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3583006 times)

their legs
bird dude got 'em spread eagle there
Open 24/7 to all the ladies B)

SPREAD EAGLE ACROSS THE BLOCK
THE TABLE'S HAVE FLIPPED NOW WE GOT ALL THE COCONUTS BITCH

he has human reproductive organs :U
But Glitches have ports and plugs, surely Flatflyer's genitals are that of an avian!

Project Diva F 2nd materialized in my mailbox today. Did a sketch from Akatsuki Arrival.

Luka's facial expression is different, but I liked how this turned out. Might add more later.

Original with video link:

what scares me is how the hair is just lines that run into eachother. You need to try blending them together a little more so it doesn't look like a mop on her head!

what scares me is how the hair is just lines that run into eachother. You need to try blending them together a little more so it doesn't look like a mop on her head!
While I appreciate your feedback, I'm not looking for criticism.

those are some tiny ass coconuts
or hes just a big guy
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 02:22:33 PM by Qwepir »

looking for criticism or not, you're gonna get it anyway, in many different ways.

and it doesn't matter if you reject it either; it'll most likely be true.

then why did you post it

looking for criticism or not, you're gonna get it anyway, in many different ways.

and it doesn't matter if you reject it either; it'll most likely be true.
I say that because I like to be independent. Most of the time I'm already aware of what people tell me. I also do this purely for fun, unlike most people.
then why did you post it
Viewership. I like sharing stuff I make with other people.

If you're posting in here and not expecting criticism, yer posting in the wrong place buddy.

Honestly I will take any criticism anyone throws at me as long as they tell me how to improve whatever they're talking about.
thats how you get better
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 02:48:22 PM by Flatflyer »

i think the hacker's reason for posting his art is fine, and his option to better himself independently rather than on the advice of others is also okay, although it will probably make for much slower improvement.

but i've got a problem with this:
I also do this purely for fun, unlike most people.
this is most people. there are a lot of people in this thread who are asking for the advice of others to get better at art for little to no reason. they just aren't often noticed because they are the average person.