Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3581326 times)

i really REALLY want to improve but improving takes a TON of time so its just kinda a slow crawl up to good art.

though my style has been changing rapidly too while i try to find something i like so i can improve upon that style, i'd say i like my most recent style a lot more than my past ones.

I find myself rarely adding curves to my drawings. You can say I take a pretty linear approach.

i really REALLY want to improve but improving takes a TON of time so its just kinda a slow crawl up to good art.

though my style has been changing rapidly too while i try to find something i like so i can improve upon that style, i'd say i like my most recent style a lot more than my past ones.

No ones art has ever just suddenly or rapidly grown in skill. stuff takes time, all the time. It may seem faster if the artist is taking lessons or schooling on it. If you're doing it yourself, it's gonna take damn time.

No ones art has ever just suddenly or rapidly grown in skill. stuff takes time, all the time. It may seem faster if the artist is taking lessons or schooling on it. If you're doing it yourself, it's gonna take damn time.

I think hes referring to a snap in his skill as in he learned something new and it improved how his art looks

i think it's kinda irrelevant how quickly someone improves. the quality of the improvement to the person is more important than the rate at which those improvements come.

I think hes referring to a snap in his skill as in he learned something new and it improved how his art looks
yeah this

like for example, the eyes i did
they're no longer just black circles with eyebrows.

I was referring to the first part of his post though.

oh yeah, i know its gonna take a while but i mean its different for different people and so far i've made a lot of progress imo

guess it helps if you've got a group of coolio artists to help you too. :cookieMonster:

yeah this

like for example, the eyes i did
they're no longer just black circles with eyebrows.

Concept-ish art I made today for a story I was working on a long time ago. I should really be working on it again...

Azazel
edges are gross because firealpaca screwed up antialiasing on the edges

azazel is so OP, i love azazel

Okay mostly finished this I guess (also yay first time drawing talons/picture of flat with talons)
aaa my art reminds me of wafflecakes now kinda
also I'm thinking of just like taking this, making a few more drawings beside it and making it into a ref sheet or sumthin

« Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 06:50:40 PM by ChickenMaster »