Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3633850 times)

« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 12:46:47 AM by LoLBert »

hear no evil see no evil say no evil

hear no speak see no speak say no speak
speak no speak speak no speak speak no speak*

speak no speak speak no speak speak no speak*
speak no speaking

No you know what why the forget do I gotta keep apologizing to you forgets? I should just be a complete jackass like the rest of you lot, and you know what I gotta stop thinking I'm stuff at drawing, too, cause I'm loving good at that stuff, especially compared to you starfishs, and the hell do i need any of your recognition that's probably not even worth stuff anyways. And I'm not going to stop posting here either; not even going to think twice about it, and to hell if any of you cunts like it or not. piss off
Well then alright, I'm not targetting all of you in this, but I'm not apologizing worth stuff. I don't come here expecting comments or people to gush over my stuff like Shadow said, this is just a place for people to have fun and I'm fine with that, but the hell am I going to take any of yours' loving bullstuff

And forget all of you who go out and calling this stuff bipolar, you can all suck a richard

Alright kumquat you little stuff, that's all fine and dandy that you understand what the forget to expect out of this stuffty ass website but out of all the people, I was honestly prepared to set you up there as one of the most respectable but just because im a little dumbass and sent you a little "no forget off" to you, and after all the showers of compliments you've recieved, from me included over a ton of your loving drawings you're going to act like an even nastier bitch? I don't think I should have sent you anything other than that now. If genuine hatred is what you've got going for you right now then that feeling is loving mutual you loving twat