Drawings Megathread

Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3581628 times)

who is this

this BANDICOOT

Vinesauce stream arts from last night

Jack (the box) and Casie (the... whatever she is) ('human' extremely tall airquotes) are a dynamic duo looking for their master, who has ''''mysteriously'''' gone missing during an exploration in a ruin of the Ancients

jack is basically just a walking, snarking inventory. like, you can put things inside him. his maximum capacity is something like casie's body weight, so theoretically you could just put casie in there and call it a day or you could put like a hundredish pounds of things that are actually useful in him and casie can just walk

casie is a researcher's assistant. she's like an intern. you could boil her down to just being very excited to be out walking around and doing things and not filing research paperwork

plus, she gets to play with magic

at some point i was considering having casie just be a human but then i realized she's just a forgetin cartoon character so she eventually became tom the cat
« Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 02:29:39 AM by Bushido »

bushi your art style is amazing

I love the look of everything in that photo, nice job.

Reshaped the muzzle/head to actually be how I intended instead of just being a test of the program, and /tried/ to reshape the ears. Though I'm having way more trouble with it than I should be.

one again im gonna say it:

bushido ur a fukin furry

and I like it because its god damn cute and amazing

his fingers look kinda weird, the 2 that re outward are different shapes

his index finger is somehow behind his middle

he looks like a crazy motherforgeter

hi im just showing up to confirm that i did infact do my hour
i don't have an easy to get camera so ill probably only post not sketch stuff or things im like really proud of until i get a camera
so this is day 2 i guess cus i did it yesterday

Shaded
he speed

Neon Katt from RWBY ( with some hoodie kind of thing on)