Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3482370 times)

first time i've ever actually done a somewhat proper sketch i suppose, any previous "sketches" classified more as doodles & have been labelled as such
still wish i had a tablet because boy freehanding with a mouse sucks a hell of a lot

What would happen if you made Polnareff's hair in the shape of the Leaning Tower of Pisa? Or gave him a chef's hat? I await both of your investigative reports.

It'd be sick if instead of a desk, Meowth was sittin' on an Alolan Persian, like a tag team duo or somethin.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 01:55:34 PM by Flamecannon »

Chef Polnareff
coulda gone for Chenareff or Polnachef but whatever

don't worry I drew up thingy from a while back to speak your mind for you

EDIT: NOW WITH 100% LESS LINED PAPER HOLY stuff

oh and also have another pose

« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 09:42:00 PM by Tactical Nuke »

[img width=500 ]https://puu.sh/vvFRR.png[/img]
first time i've ever actually done a somewhat proper sketch i suppose, any previous "sketches" classified more as doodles & have been labelled as such
still wish i had a tablet because boy freehanding with a mouse sucks a hell of a lot

You used a MOUSE to draw that?
I am seriously in awe right now

should have seen lolbert's stuff when he was still around

oh and also have another pose

you should check out how to do gesture sketches if you want to do posing, it's a much more efficient way to do so.

It'd be sick if instead of a desk, Meowth was sittin' on an Alolan Persian, like a tag team duo or somethin.
Maybe! It's an idea for another time for sure, but I just wanted to test some new settings mostly
All the art I've ever posted here is done with a mouse! Any finalized lines are done via paths though, with everything else freehanded. It's a rough way to draw, but I get pretty satisfactory results

reference of sorts for thingy

don't get used to no lines it's grueling work in paint.net

EDIT: I just fixed his eye in the sideways view but I reckon you like the no lines more so I'm not going to go through the grueling process of cleaning the picture and uploading it for such a small change
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 02:43:58 AM by Tactical Nuke »