Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3581869 times)

jfc guys shapeshifting doesn't immediately make a character into a mary sue. you won't know if it's a mary sue or not until you know more information about the character.

^^^

here is an actual mary sue that i drew for some random person for free on vore amino: (vore)
Wtf

jfc guys shapeshifting doesn't immediately make a character into a mary sue. you won't know if it's a mary sue or not until you know more information about the character.
the left side seems to indicate that he can survive serious physical harm (gunshot?), with a Cool Nonchalant Reaction to boot
that + shapeshifting: likely mary sue

(click for fullres)
quick sketch while i wait on a commissioner to get back to me
« Last Edit: April 27, 2017, 07:37:59 PM by Sonicfangirl11 »

It might be due to the shape shifting ability, a tell tale sign of a mary sue

do you guys even know what a mary sue is

I searched Google for 'mary sue' and shape shifting was one of the things i saw, so i just kinda assumed that's what they were talking about

a mary sue is either a character with zero flaws or a sob-story character with all the flaws and nothing positive. if you have a character, take this test: http://www.springhole.net/writing/marysue.htm

are we just going to ignore the fact foulprairiedog drew vore lol

a mary sue is either a character with zero flaws or a sob-story character with all the flaws and nothing positive. if you have a character, take this test: http://www.springhole.net/writing/marysue.htm

I haven't even revealed anything about him except that he can shapeshift and people are claiming he's a god

wait
is that a back-handed compliment?

i just said mary sue because fox asked if anyone could

I looked at that test thing
#91... what who does this and why

also why does anyone use xe/xir, just use they/their
it's intentionally ambiguous about gender and number
« Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 04:24:46 PM by Super Suit 12 »

~snip~
I'm nutting
Are those supposed to be cracks? What's the color scheme of this boy?

Yo who was the guy with the JoJo OC thing (RedConer?)