Drawings Megathread

Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3583148 times)

loving ninja

yeah bc they suck

I keep my bad stuff up on here you should too

I mean wtf is this stuff was I high (and bad at drawing):
what the forget did I just draw

ey my drawings are on the level of a 12 year old but I try to feel prideful about em so I can feel inspired to improve myself

hey speaking about stuff it's high time I uploaded some stuff

have a splurg of what I've been doing for the past couple of weeks

here's how my thought process went

"hey that soldier I drew was pretty good, lemme work on some more masks/armor and maybe some robots"

"hey I've had this concept for a crazy robot general in my head for a while now, let's draw it out"

"forget I MESSED UP ON THE LEGS AGAIN uhhh uhm lemme work on some posing for a while"

can I get some crits on the posing (preferably not "lined paper") please I want to improve

The marketshare of that piece is 0
« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 02:02:22 AM by Verification »

I want a tablet

someone recommend an amazing tablet IDFC about cost
« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 02:04:21 AM by Tactical Nuke »

I want a tablet

are you looking for a screen tablet or the matte surface ones*
*I need to remember the correct terminology is 'pen display' so nvm

regardless if
IDFC about cost

anything by Wacom works
« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 03:25:48 AM by SteveJenkins »

I want a tablet

someone recommend an amazing tablet IDFC about cost

Monoprice Pen Display

Monoprice Pen Display
ye i'm using this one:
https://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=14481

and it works pretty well. i've had some personal problems with the drivers (i have to unplug the USB and plug it back in every time i wake my computer up from sleep to get it to work again, and it conflicts with the drivers for my headphones for some reason when this happens) and the support was kinda hilariously silly trying to help me, but they at least offered a replacement and tried everything i imagine they could have done in their power

that being said, if you have the money for it, going for a cintiq is obvs a pretty solid choice because you know the drivers and replacement parts are going to be available and probably functional

okay I guess better question would be what is the tablet to end all tablets

on the professional end, you'd probably be lookin at one of these puppies

microsoft surface stuff is also kinda neat, but that's a whole computer instead of just a tablet so it's not as practical

back to my developing posing skills

I'm getting a huge stroke of confidence but I need help with some things in particular

the guy at bottom left is supposed to be walking out of the paper/screen and the one up top is facing the screen and winding up a punch, leading with his left arm

if you want something really loving big you can get the wacom cintiq 27qhd
if you want to go portable you can go for either a cintiq companion 2 (what i have), the new wacom mobile studio pro, or a microsoft surface pro
i gotta tell you i love the companion 2 it's so portable and i love it

of course all of those options will break the bank for most artists bc they're all over $2k