Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3482422 times)

Very nice linework, it looks very organic. I think you made it a bit heftier looking than last I remember?
Thank you, it's irritating as all hell trying to add a finish to anything with my current sketchbook, so that's why there's some erased bits and half of it is unfinished.

My iterations of Matt were always too thin, so the goal of this was to give it the stocky look Taya usually had for it.

did some posing again, and I also worked on making different types of skeles for different body types

oh and I try to draw woman but I don't know how to draw woman can someone teach me

yeah that looks like a woman

the oval-body one looks chubby and the teardrop-body one looks anorexic

is it supposed to be somewhere in between or am I just not making her tits big enough

women tend to not be barrel bodied or shaped like teardrops, but for the first one i'd go with bigger tits and the second one i'd go with a more subtle adjustment from stomach to hips. hourglass rather than teardrop. i don't know how that figures in with pose models.

It always bothers me to say tits or boobs in a serious conversation, but it's even worse to say breasts because it feels like I'm being overly detached from the loveual connotations that the words boobs and tits have.

Anyways, back to talking about women's chests, there's something wrong and I can't put my finger on it. Don't interpret that the wrong way. I think it might just be the entire body shape being off somehow. You're at an overly simplified point where I'm not sure what part is the issue.

It always bothers me to say tits or boobs in a serious conversation, but it's even worse to say breasts because it feels like I'm being overly detached from the loveual connotations that the words boobs and tits have.

Anyways, back to talking about women's chests, there's something wrong and I can't put my finger on it. Don't interpret that the wrong way. I think it might just be the entire body shape being off somehow. You're at an overly simplified point where I'm not sure what part is the issue.
probably because the breasts are represented as spheres when they're really just sacks of fat

and they're attached to the wrong muscles

probably because the breasts are represented as spheres when they're really just sacks of fat
and they're attached to the wrong muscles

teach me your ways, o senseis

stare are irl breasts until you learn how they work

hard to post refs or tutorials or anythin since any of the ones i can think of are from NSFW artists, but "boob toot 1" by doxy might help
and this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CssitSXXtYc

main thing is just practice ofc but understanding the anatomy of the Booble will Lead The Way...

i heard we were talking about boobs and i came

I got bored so I drew stuff

I haven't looked at the female refs yet that'll be for next time

I'm not trying to draw lewds btw just anatomically accurate females

I'm not trying to draw lewds btw just anatomically accurate females
well maybe if they had skin and faces