Drawings Megathread

Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3591481 times)

honestly dragon ball and Naruto are bad please checkout boku no pico
this tbh best show I've seen in a while

honestly boku no pico and dragon ball and naruto are pretty bad you should check out jojo's bizarre adventure instead

all of those are bad spongebob is the best anime

honestly boku no pico and dragon ball and naruto are pretty bad you should check out jojo's bizarre adventure instead
XD

guys..... boku no pico is totally messed up xD

guys..... boku no pico is totally messed up xD
lol what are you talking about don't you know boku no pico is so popular even its spinoff boku no hero academia is super popular as well? i think your head is what's totally messed up xD

yo are we talkin about brotherto

WHOA!!!! this place is a place for creativity, not a place for n-word!!!!!!!!! be nice please and thank you! :cookie: :iceCream:

WHOA!!!! this place is a place for creativity, not a place for n-word!!!!!!!!! be nice please and thank you! :cookie: :iceCream:

sorry its my favourite amine....

honestly boku no pico and dragon ball and naruto and jojo's bizarre adventure are pretty bad you should check out initial d instead.

dont click!  I think it would benefit most if I just hotlinked my anime drawings from now on  !dont click
« Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 07:21:13 PM by Kumquat »

forget ironic weebs and forget white people

ill spare you as long as you promise me to learn how to draw girls that dont look like blob people

ill spare you as long as you promise me to learn how to draw girls that dont look like blob people
-learn simple perspective
-learn simple anatomy
-reference nudy pics for a pose
-reference nudy pics for anatomy
-after doing this enough youll get better and you wont need the third and forth points

You can also boost your XP gain by purchasing a community college figure drawing class booster card