Drawings Megathread

Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3591537 times)

You can also boost your XP gain by purchasing a community college figure drawing class booster card

wow pay 2 win smh...

-learn simple perspective
-learn simple anatomy
-reference nudy pics for a pose
-reference nudy pics for anatomy
-after doing this enough youll get better and you wont need the third and forth points

You can also boost your XP gain by purchasing a community college figure drawing class booster card
i wasnt saying i wanted to learn how to draw people that was a request for you

i wasnt saying i wanted to learn how to draw people that was a request for you
;) misread, gimme a bit, buckaroo ;))))
« Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 10:01:55 PM by Kumquat »

ill spare you as long as you promise me to learn how to draw girls that dont look like blob people
do u have any critique/advice for them? just sayin stuff like this isn't incredibly helpful and it discourages people instead of providing them with information that can actually make them a better artist

im sorry for hurting your feelings kumquat you dont have to edit your posts

im sorry for hurting your feelings kumquat you dont have to edit your posts
Youre approaching me in a dark draw thread around 2am. I have no choice but to defend myself.
I need to defend my BEAUTIFUL name from a NASTY man whos saying my drawing looks like a blob.

i legit feel like an ass now IM SORRY

Well I mean if Im told something looks off I get mad because its off. I want to correct things because I want to get better. Generally 'artists' will get flustered if theyre told somethings wrong but not what exactly. (although some are babies and get mad either way) I got flustered that my art looks like a 'blob' and felt like saying "HEY U FUKIN NIGER, I CAN DO BETTER."

Anyways I gave up halfway through

Well I mean if Im told something looks off I get mad because its off. I want to correct things because I want to get better. Generally 'artists' will get flustered if theyre told somethings wrong but not what exactly. (although some are babies and get mad either way) I got flustered that my art looks like a 'blob' and felt like saying "HEY U FUKIN NIGER, I CAN DO BETTER."

Anyways I gave up halfway through
[img ]http://puu.sh/yumri/25cfca0494.jpg[/img]

(I'm sorry)

kumquat I love ur art :(

aw it actually warms my heart to see someone apologize so genuinely c:
kumquat I love ur art :(
i do 2!!

various sketches I did + practice with color

edit: + one human