Drawings Megathread

Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3591476 times)

honestly the worst feeling in the world is when you're drawing something you know you're bad at drawing and you have to keep staring at it while finishing it and you wanna puke because it's so bad

:clap: :clap: :pray: :fire:

featuring the smudgiest brush pen in the world holy stuff dry you loving ink are you dry good ok let's erase some of that pencil wait forget forget forget ABORT NOT DRY NOT DRY ABORT

honestly the worst feeling in the world is when you're drawing something you know you're bad at drawing and you have to keep staring at it while finishing it and you wanna puke because it's so bad
you can also look at it this way: the only reason you're 'bad' at drawing it is because you don't know enough about how to do it, and when you've finished drawing, you'll be a better artist for giving yourself that new information

you can also look at it this way: the only reason you're 'bad' at drawing it is because you don't know enough about how to do it, and when you've finished drawing, you'll be a better artist for giving yourself that new information
Yeah, that's the promise of satisfaction at the end that makes the torture of drawing it bearable. It's what makes you wanna try new things in the first place.

Was rather productive last night

vigil draw bara for me owo

featuring the smudgiest brush pen in the world holy stuff dry you loving ink are you dry good ok let's erase some of that pencil wait forget forget forget ABORT NOT DRY NOT DRY ABORT

die bhtich

Was rather productive last night
I ainT GAY but i gotta SAY this stuffs pretty O.K.

I came back from a night out and now I have a hangover and don't even know what's going on here

I came back from a night out and now I have a hangover and don't even know what's going on here
why this thread

my first animation xd
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 04:48:37 PM by hootaloo »