Drawings Megathread

Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3585246 times)

could you ummmm never post that again
Well i spend my time doing it, and i thought it was pretty good so i have the right to post it?

do you know where that tattoo is from
No I dont. I just found some random shapes on the interwebs and liked it so much I decided to permanently get it on my skin

No I dont. I just found some random shapes on the interwebs and liked it so much I decided to permanently get it on my skin
that's an incredibly foolish thing for you to do

especially at 16

stop being ironic and tell me

Jesus I knew it was for a tattoo. Have your tattoo artist make it, dingus.
Its simple Im sure they can manage it. Also if you dont like how they draw it for you, make sure to speak up because its going on your body.

Jesus I knew it was for a tattoo. Have your tattoo artist make it, dingus.
Its simple Im sure they can manage it. Also if you dont like how they draw it for you, make sure to speak up because its going on your body.
The artist asked for a design beforehand so idk
Im going to ask my mother because the appointment is like a month away and the better the artist the longer it takes so its probably a stuffty one

altho literally the entire household went there before I think. Ah well

Just dont cheap out on it, even if its an >anime tattoo

The artist asked for a design beforehand so idk
Im going to ask my mother because the appointment is like a month away and the better the artist the longer it takes so its probably a stuffty one

altho literally the entire household went there before I think. Ah well
youre still not telling me

The unedited version was too stuff so I forced a contrast and it actually looked surprisingly acceptable, though there are still a lot of issues with it.

i thought doki finally kicked the bucket already god damnit