Drawings Megathread

Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3481805 times)

reanimating a snippit of some oneyplays thing, decided last idea was too edgy
what does this have to do with oneyplays

oney plays is code word for sebi park season 2

Sometimes animators like to use voice clips to their characters and reanimate the scene. I'm not a big fan of this idea because the animators don't practice their skills in script and humor.

Sometimes animators like to use voice clips to their characters and reanimate the scene. I'm not a big fan of this idea because the animators don't practice their skills in script and humor.
I mean they're animators not comedians. You've seen what happens when animators try to also be comedians at newgrounds...

no, but they practice their skills in presenting script and humor, which is their main job.

there's an "anti-rape" condom that acts like a bear trap when someone tries to rape you
This is actually a thing called the RapeX.

What if a dude just flips the condom inside out and wears it on his snake and goes out and rapes some girl?

Ouch.

Or what if a girl wears it and goes out and rapes a guy but says she got raped?

What if a dude just flips the condom inside out and wears it on his snake and goes out and rapes some girl?
isnt that one of the things it says on the ED article for RAEP

i can't believe sebi from sebi park is loving dead

More art of best girl from The Demon Mages

EDIT: Forgot her choker necklace
« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 07:17:50 PM by CableBox64 »

you can make posts about how we should give "real criticism" but really

you can make posts about how we should give "real criticism" but really
Tbh I'm really not that far off

EDIT: no, it's not my sketch, it's from the official blog. Sorry to bust your bubble, torin
« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 07:16:56 PM by CableBox64 »