Drawings Megathread

Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3520348 times)

maybe instead of belittling and taunting someone's art style, give them critique as to what's wrong with it.
Cable, I think that you draw characters a bit too wide in the hips. sure, we love a good thicc wemin but your drawing seem to be borderline fat special interest type.
consider looking at art books. It might not seem like it will help but it really does

Yeah, wayyyyy too thick, proportions are wonky

That and the 3rd picture looks like you used line tool in mspaint, not the best look

your characters have the torso shape of a plunger

atleast make the hips half as wide

the problem with making special interest art is that nobody outside of your awkward special interest community is going to understand or appreciate any of the effort you're putting into it

maybe instead of belittling and taunting someone's art style, give them critique as to what's wrong with it.

it's pretty loving blatant what's wrong with the art style buddy

I hate what I call "Shadman" level artists. They can't draw normal loving art without forcing some wierd ass special interestistic stuff into it. The worst part is i've looked at artists who actually draw very well but do this stuff. Don't go into that tier of "It's le artstyle :3" or you'll become an actually bad artist or the artist of a newgrounds research game and no one will know you as an artist. Either one works.

have you ever seen a foot special interestist try to draw normal art

have you ever seen a foot special interestist try to draw normal art

have you

oh, and I forgot to add: this is something as lot of us are guilty of, me included. try refraining from "the Matt Groening angle"
basically, front facing and looking a bit to the side.
I'm trying to discover angles to draw from that look good

have you

What kind of gay response...

it's pretty loving blatant what's wrong with the art style buddy
sometimes the person who created something doesn't quite realize specifically what's wrong with the way they do it or how to improve and just saying "it's obvious dummy" doesn't help anyone
just being a richard about it doesn't help either because they're more inclined to just completely ignore your criticism instead of actually improving like the people who do that supposedly want them to do

the matt groening/side angle """artstyle""" will ruin your art long into the future as proved by the simpsons characters

Also, if someone can mimic your """artstyle""" and people will recognize it as you because that's just how low you go, try harder. People mimiced shadman art in a 4chan thread a while ago.

sometimes the person who created something doesn't quite realize specifically what's wrong with the way they do it or how to improve and just saying "it's obvious dummy" doesn't help anyone
just being a richard about it doesn't help either because they're more inclined to just completely ignore your criticism instead of actually improving like the people who do that supposedly want them to do
when is red spy ever helpful and not a complete cunt

can we just banish kidalex and red spy from this thread
all they do when they come here is say "ur aRT GAY", have a quick laugh, and leave